2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder what casey is doing with the page flipping? she never seems to find what she is looking for

Is it just me or is all of her questioning basically proving the State's point about the hair and death bands? If I only watched today and knew nothing about this subject her questioning and the measured truthful unflappable responses would have me 100% a believer in hair with death bands and that those can only be linked to a dead person...wow! DT just doesn't know when to stop asking questions! I guess now they will just go sleazy and try to smear the witness' reputation or accuse her of hiding/falsifying evidence/being part of this vast conspiracy to destroy ICA. :banghead:

RespectfullyQuoted LittleBitty :wave:

YES! Exactly. Before today you could have maybe gotten something past me but all D. Simms did for me was prove there must have been a hair from a decomposing Caylee in the car. :thumb:

Got here late today but caught the last 20 minutes on In Session. Thanks fellow WSers for the updates.

KC is most definitely different today. I don't know if she's angry or scared, but there is a marked difference in her today.

Casey's flipping pages in that book like a mad dog, and not even looking at the pages as she flips them, that's hilarious. Plus "her bra strap is showing, 2/10ths deduction" (reference to STICK IT)

Casey isn't reading a darn thing....just flipping the pages! STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!

Seriously - button it up.
brastrap.jpg

Does she think this is a new science book she can understand?

Welcome to WS jharres!!! We are glad you joined us!:seeya:

A shout out to all of you "lurker guests" out there - come on in the water is fine! :great:

Thank you! :) Been a LONG time lurker, glad to finally join in the discussion.

I think ICA is missing some buttons..I mean why else would her blouse be half unbuttoned?

I thought the same thing, the defense should have prepared her and if necessary checked her clothing before she entered the court. This isn't a strut my stuff sort of event...

I just gotta say the way that car was scrubbed, vacummed, febrezed within an inch of its life it's a FLIPPIN MIRACLE there was one hair with a death band to be found. Evidence was destroyed, demolished, disappeared.

And yet one miraculous hair with a deathband remained. Thank you someone up there.

Why is ICA being such a sn*t to all her pro-bono help like AF? And what's with all the rifling through binders I wonder?? Such a busy gal in her new B-day blouse.:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua