2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sim's attempt to muzzy the distinction between a band, which we have all seen in discovery, and over-all discoloration, was a first class bomb. Subjective? That is a colored term, semantically. Who are you going to believe, Sims or your lying eyes? She sounds (over & over) like she doesn't know the difference between a headline and 16 column inches of news. Hasn't she ever used a rubber band?

Why does someone need to babysit KC? It appears that someone jumps in to sit with her at all times. Is it to keep her entertained? Distracted? Sane acting?

Maybe because she is not handcuffed or shackled. jmo

Maybe because she is not handcuffed or shackled. jmo

I think the idea of someone sitting with her is because she is a prisoner and prisoners have been known to make a "run" for it. I know she would not get far but they could add attempted escape to her charges :great:

Is this considered testifying from the stand?

testifiesfromdefensetable.jpg

WHO WAS JUST REMOVED FROM THE COURTROOM?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131396"]2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Okay, I just rewound InSession and turned volume way up - sounds like a guy said, "The Lord is fair and helping Japan.....with the destruction."
JP: "OUT"

PS - just my best guess at what was said!

Someone needs to close this thread or things will get confusing.

Someone needs to close this thread or things will get confusing.

People need to just move to the other thread.

(I'm not a real Anthony mod, but I play one on TV. In other words, I can't lock a thread, so I ask people to just move over on their own accord.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member