2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just so fascinating watching KC page back and forth through her little binder like she is looking for something important.

There was somethng in there that really ticked her off....you could see the expression on her face...like the "can't swallow" video when she goes off on ca&ga.....

Casey isn't reading a darn thing....just flipping the pages! STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!

Did you catch her earlier reading the legal pad upsidedown? Classic!! :floorlaugh:

Wow! It sure looked like ICA was pizzed at JB when he walked up to her table and talked with her while she was rifling through her notebook. She kept glancing up at him with devil glares, imo. Wonder what that lil exchange was about??

So somebody help me here with the time please? So you broke from the hearing at noon - your time - right? And will be coming back in at 1:30PM your time? Is that right? So that is 10:30 my time??

Can anyone confirm your times? Things to do, people to talk to, dogs to walk - and oh yes, must put some clothes on - pj's not okay in a business environment......:banghead:

d simms is begging the witness: but you can be wrong...right? you can be wrong?

(mine)oh please, please say you can be wrong. I really really need you to say you have been wrong. don't you think the jury knows people can be wrong about things? but asking that in this way does nothing but make d simms looks silly. IMHO.

But YOU have been wrong!

So let me get this straight . . . she wants a little cheese with this whine?

To whichever DT member reads here, one word for your Wardrobe Manager: CAMISOLE.

Their handlers. :floorlaugh:

JA: "Objection! Counsel knows this testimony is not in a language that the court can understand!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

To add~ JA is awesome! :)

I think Casey was told not to groom, lick, pluck, pick, etc... so now she flips and writes... she has no way to contain herself... and something will always be moving on that girl...

MOO

Wow! It sure looked like ICA was pizzed at JB when he walked up to her table and talked with her while she was rifling through her notebook. She kept glancing up at him with devil glares, imo. Wonder what that lil exchange was about??
Maybe before the hearing started, he told her to stop passing him notes every 5 seconds.

So somebody help me here with the time please? So you broke from the hearing at noon - your time - right? And will be coming back in at 1:30PM your time? Is that right? So that is 10:30 my time??

Can anyone confirm your times? Things to do, people to talk to, dogs to walk - and oh yes, must put some clothes on - pj's not okay in a business environment......:banghead:
Logical... yes it will resume at 1:30 est :)

Busy work....trying to make herself seem important.

Considering that they are discussing the hair of her dead daughter I think she is zoning out because she's not really paying attention to what she is doing. Going through the motions and keeping her head down.

What in heaven's name is she looking for in that note book? How absurd

Her soul? A way out of this? Her RV trip to Costa Rica? Tony's number? Wait, no, it's CAYLEE she's looking for! Caylee has to be in there somewhere...

Considering that they are discussing the hair of her dead daughter I think she is zoning out because she's not really paying attention to what she is doing. Going through the motions and keeping her head down.
I'd be a mess.

Yes you are correct you have 1 hour and 30 minutes. Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny