2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please ask ICA to do up her top button! that's the last fricken thing i want to see at this hour!

i missed the whole morning. my daughter is teething and my son is working with his developmental aide! its not a good day for a hearing on my end! must catch up asap

seems they are breaking for lunch, no announcement about when the hearing will resume

Bye ICA, enjoy that baloney sandwich for lunch...YUM!

Time for KC's baloney sammie! :crazy:

I wonder what this is about?

I wonder to...I could swear I heard Baez say "your honor my client", then it went silent. Maybe she has to go potty or wants to go back to her cell. If I heard right:crazy:, but I am pretty sure I did hear Baez as he approached JP.

Was that the PI guy sitting with ICA?

maybe someone will get her something that fits at lunch time or possibly a safety pin lol

How long do we have for lunch? The audio was still off...

It is just so fascinating watching KC page back and forth through her little binder like she is looking for something important.

seems they are breaking for lunch, no announcement about when the hearing will resume

I would assume about 1:30 est....but there is a chance of an error rate....

Casey's flipping pages in that book like a mad dog, and not even looking at the pages as she flips them, that's hilarious. Plus "her bra strap is showing, 2/10ths deduction" (reference to STICK IT)

Ha ha ha! My girls were gymnasts and and this brought back an old saying I used to tell them . . . it sounds so sick and twisted now.
"No butt picking until you are off the mat". (avoiding the score deduction)

Maybe she wants a more comfortable chair . .

WESH says lunch until 1:30 - the doggies

KC is most definitely different today. I don't know if she's angry or scared, but there is a marked difference in her today.

C'mon FaerieB! Wouldn't you be different and just a shade less carefree if you knew all those motions had been denied and everything you said including the jail videos was coming in?:doh: :liar: :eek:hwow:

I sure would be a bit more somber....

PLEASE CONTINUE HERE AFTER LUNCH: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6243208#post6243208"]2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members