2011.03.30 Anthony's Attorney speaks on JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, they're showing GA and CA talking about the dead body in the damm car! She's back!!

She didn't let him finish! He was saying what he said in the statement that they can't comment on defense tactics but he can comment that GA did nothing to Caylee!!

He said that this morning. So what's George going to do about this ? Inquiring minds want to know.:innocent:

George needs to call Mark NeJame asap ,get on his knees and beg him to take him back. Cindy can stick with Lippman .

I agree and I think Mr. Nejame would represent him with integrity..... wait maybe that is why he isn't calling. JMO

Wait, who says "there is no change in the defense strategy?" Their attorney or JB?

George has been through "hell" per Jane ...

He made his own "hell" when he LIED for his daughter ...

So THIS is what JMV said we wouldn't want to miss?

:banghead:

Why isn't she reporting on the hearing or the motions, KWIM? Hearing the 911 call now...is just...

some lady on right now talking about "pavers" and how the family hired "Casey Dominic" and had to be corrected...(even my husband knew...and he said, "even I knew that")...

talking head speaking about Lippman doing a service for his clients.

oh my more than just one victim in this case. Im so tired of that.
Oh wow jvm has no idea about how involved the grandparents are. NO!! get outta here.

Funny how jvm doesnt touch ga or ca with a ten foot pole. Poor anthony's. oh please!!!

clips GA "it smelled like a decomposed body" CA "dead body in dam* car

JVM - GA has been thru hell
caller from TX: we know LA cleaned up backyard 2-3 weeks after caylee missing - dumped pavers in yard brings up dominc - private eye

Guest Im no stranger to media - I represented parents in Michael Jackson case - if Father must testify - that defense angle requires GA to stand up and say "You are a Liar!" Maybe maybe somebody else did it - thinks it is a big mistake if defense takes this strategy

JVM - waht are they gonna do for KC if they can't get around that the body was in the trunk

JVM - cut off guest
commercial

Oh, JB is saying he's not doing this but JVM says then why put her on the witness stand? TH says create reasonable doubt. This lady thinks they are going to use him for reasonable doubt. Haha this lady calling JB a liar!! Which he is. JVM says how are they going to defend her? TH says THEY CAN'T!! Not with the recent rulings unless they pull a rabbitt out of a .....hat (I thought she was going to say something else).

"Be sure to tune in tomorrow to hear from more people who either can't discuss the case, or don't know any more about it than you do but you've heard of them somewhere before."

"Be sure to tune in tomorrow to hear from more people who either can't discuss the case, or don't know any more about it but you but you've heard of them somewhere before."

See? I was the smart one of the group! :floorlaugh:

Attention:........Wenwe4 and Sooner!!! :great:

It appears you may now remove your gas masks and step back into the safety zone as you appear to be standing in - er - um muck from male cows.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for risking your sanity to bring up this "turned out to be nada JVM exaggeration again" report.

Thanks peeps - I could not have done it myself!!!

JVM said JB said they are not going to blame GA. It's all the fault of the Media

It appears you may now remove your gas masks and step back into the safety zone as you appear to be standing in - er - um muck from male cows.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for risking your sanity to bring up this "turned out to be nada JVM exaggeration again" report.

Take a bow! You did great! :floorlaugh:

Wait, don't leave me in here by myself!! :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member