2011.03.30 Anthony's Attorney speaks on JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! I used to like watching these shows but in time I realized all they do is repeat the same misinformation at times and the information received could be summarized in about 10 minutes, but they drag it on and on for money.

I find them impossible to sit through now - I'll just go to the internet and get the facts thanks.

u know, its the misinformation that bothers me more than anything. If you are going to report on a high profile case with a "bombshell the least you could do is take ten minutes and get a few facts under your belt. The defenses biggest tool right now, are these dollars for deviance shows. For JVM to be reporting on this case for almost three years and say something as ignorant as I dont know all of what the antonys are into and allow people to come on the show and ask questions that spew out more misinformation and not correct them because you yourself dont have the facts in the case???? wha??? Thats not just wrong and sensationalistic but its unethical and insults the intelligence of people that do seek the complete truth. If you notice in ga lawyer statement he makes sure to blame and unblame the media in the same breath. Making sure he keeps their clients $$$$$$ interests at heart by not getting hln mad. good job, lawyer boy. good job.

Probably because he kept repeating the same thing over and over without addressing the question JVK asked him....and did you catch his comment when he emphasized that he himself is a criminal defense attorney??

So, this attorney got his five minutes of fame, came across as ___ and ____ and in the process enflame the speculation of George being led to the proverbial alter.

Novice Seeker

I probably had the mute button pressed....

I'm dizzy after reading all 9 pgs. Although I imagine it was less painful that watching the show in real time. Hope those that watched are recovering nicely. :therethere:

Seems there were no real "bombshells" or "exciting revelations that you can't afford to miss" :rolleyes:, gonna close up shop here. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01