2011.03.30 Anthony's Attorney speaks on JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM pleading for Tilikum killer whale who killed sea world treainer last year = get him out of concrete box -
NG up next

oh my more than just one victim in this case. Im so tired of that.
Oh wow jvm has no idea about how involved the grandparents are. NO!! get outta here.

LOL. Maybe someone should do some research before making statements like that. Didn't CA say that very same thing to KC on the phone the night KC was arrested?

ETA: It sounds to me, and admittedly I did not watch, but it sounds as if GA's attorney did more harm than good going on JVM program. And she was right about one thing this is not new news as JB has been investigating GA since his alleged suicide attempt. Certainly you don't add two witnesses who had a run in with GA and say they are character witnesses. There is a method to their madness so don't blame the media when you've used the media to your advantage from the very beginning. jmo

Funny how jvm doesnt touch ga or ca with a ten foot pole. Poor anthony's. oh please!!!

I agree ...

It makes me sick that CA and GA have shed more tears for Casey than poor little Caylee !

It also makes me sick that CA and GA are more concerned about justice for Casey than justice for poor little Caylee !

Justice is coming soon for Caylee !!

Mop needed on Isle 5! Nite peeps! :floorlaugh:

Ooh, someone dumped this pretty woman in a septic tank!??

Interesting that she had a written statement denying this from JB. An exclusive, it seems.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Y'all so funny. I had to check in here to see if you were ok after hearing this "new evidence". LOL. I think y'all weathered this pretty well............

She didn't let him finish! He was saying what he said in the statement that they can't comment on defense tactics but he can comment that GA did nothing to Caylee!!

Probably because he kept repeating the same thing over and over without addressing the question JVK asked him....and did you catch his comment when he emphasized that he himself is a criminal defense attorney??

So, this attorney got his five minutes of fame, came across as ___ and ____ and in the process enflame the speculation of George being led to the proverbial alter.

Novice Seeker

I just find it nauseating to add sensationalism to stories about children being abused, molested or murdered. These talking head shows are akin to tabloid journalism in that respect. They don't stay impartial and all to often misstate the facts. At least they cover topics not usually focused on in the mainstream news market. I just wish they would tone down the theatrics and try to produce adult, mature, accurate shows.

So we are basically the mechanism the DT is using to prejudice a potential jury pool.
I'm so proud.: (

So we are basically the mechanism the DT is using to prejudice a potential jury pool.
I'm so proud.: (

I think any potential juror is so confused now they are going to have to show up in court just to see what the truth is. lol

More media blaming..........

Not sure if that will fly with a jury.........I think the media would have reported its daughter missing sooner than 31-days........it just can't stop itself!

I just find it nauseating to add sensationalism to stories about children being abused, molested or murdered. These talking head shows are akin to tabloid journalism in that respect. They don't stay impartial and all to often misstate the facts. At least they cover topics not usually focused on in the mainstream news market. I just wish they would tone down the theatrics and try to produce adult, mature, accurate shows.

I agree! I used to like watching these shows but in time I realized all they do is repeat the same misinformation at times and the information received could be summarized in about 10 minutes, but they drag it on and on for money.

I find them impossible to sit through now - I'll just go to the internet and get the facts thanks.

I agree! I used to like watching these shows but in time I realized all they do is repeat the same misinformation at times and the information received could be summarized in about 10 minutes, but they drag it on and on for money.

I find them impossible to sit through now - I'll just go to the internet and get the facts thanks.

I don't watch them anymore either and I wondered if I've gotten smarter about their reporting style or if they have always been this bad....:waitasec:

But now I don't even care what the answer is - I don't watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucasmiller