TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC is in 20 minutes. About to storm here so thinking a nappy might be good. Don't nap as a rule so hope it's like teh's :)

Am also sooo hoping that Holly is alive, and taken by someone who wants to keep her. Why I think that against the odds? No idea, but do.

They are central time so it will be an hour and 15 minutes now.

Looking at the search pattern I wonder if the perp is trying to reach the river or maybe trying to go into one of the wildlife refuges? There must be some plan he has and I really doubt he is going in a random direction. Maybe he plans on escaping via boat?
I'm sure small boats would have a lot less scrutiny and way less traffic than on a normal road even if it is a rural road.
Again just pure speculation on my part.

I have been thinking he is moving towards the river since this case broke.
Boats are everywhere and he probably has access to one.
It could be of any size, even a sailboat.
Very good thinking Brad!!!

I hope they've interviewed the brother's friends-- not only is that relationship fodder for crushes/obsessions, but she'd also easily fall for a ruse that her brother needed help in the woods, she willingly be led. Just a thought...

Regarding caves in the area, I cannot find references in Google to any other prominent cave systems in Decatur County TN apart from Craighead in Sweetwater -- and that's 5 hrs away from the scene. I am sure there must be others.

Referring to the image of the front of the house shown in this link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ursing_student_left_in_fear_with_attacke.html

from this vantage point at least, and given the considerable set-back of the house from the driveway entrance, and the trees flanking the property, if the perp was situated by the street, he would not be able to see exit activity at the carport, as the structure is not visible. If the carport is off to the side, hidden behind the trees, he would have to have been in the woods watching/waiting to abduct her.

I can't say why but I believe he was watching her from the woods throughout the latter part of winter. NiteVision glasses at night.

just thinking here... but does anyone recall what dad's occupation was????

could any coworkers have been around the house before?

how about hunting? they have a huge parcel of land that people could have hunted on ((even if they were not doing it legally)) did the family allow anyone to hunt there or could someone have been hunting in that area

eta: perp seems to obviously know the woods well to move that many miles through dense forest

it was said that her phone was located int he car that does not exist per facebook ;)

I also saw - on FB - that her phone was found in the barn... :rolleyes:

ETA: Just lots of conflicting info out there - who knows what the truth is, kwim?

ETA again: It wasn't FB - it was a comment somewhere. Again, probably a rumor but there's just so much going around, kwim?

No offense to anyone but could we keep the psychic and visions posts in that section of the forum and leave this thread for the info from news sources and LE. It just tends to confuse things even more.

If you even search homes/property for sell in Decatur county TN you see that alot of the properties list caves, which are part of the Craighead (sp) cave system.
Also there is an area called Cave Hollow.
So many and such a vast area.

no worries bmom! I just wondered if it was the same one I had been looking at today

I can't say why but I believe he was watching her from the woods throughout the latter part of winter. NiteVision glasses at night.

He believed he was planning carefully and could later be among the family and seem normal. Now he is in such turmoil. Try sending him the idea not to harm her further. Send it on wings of prayer.

send what he has done is very wrong. The wrong will not be made right by doing further wrong....so far it has been a serious offense, but not one that a person cannot recover from if he takes her to safety, or turns himself in.

He is worried about killing more...afraid he will kill others....send it is an unfounded belief, he will never do such a thing again.

We don't do visions or psychics here, guys.

Salem
Mod

No offense to anyone but could we keep the psychic and visions posts in that section of the forum and leave this thread for the info from news sources and LE. It just tends to confuse things even more.

Wilco, could you please direct me to that section....

Sorry, I don't believe in Physics. Esp. one named Sylvia Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky