2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

They replayed JA describing how Caylee died (Casey's "Make him STOP!" moment)

Listening to him brought tears to my eyes... :cry:

It just really makes me ill to see how these so called "experts" will flat out LIE through their teeth!

LKB: the problem is the fbi has done a lot of studies - hair can come out of live person

This is just unbelievable !

I don't think I will be able to watch much more of this B ... S ...

I have a sick feeling that this show is really going to be pro-Casey and they didn't just make the ads that way for ratings

OMG...this "focus group" is such a load of carp!!!! PROPAGANDA AT IT'S FINEST

FWIW...My opinion is that the focus group is made up of set "extras" or formed via a casting call. Their acting is horrendous...I'm going to watch A Few Good Men and just read here, better for the blood pressure.

"Investigators aren't even sure the hair they found is Caylee's"

Well that's not true either, IIRC.

OMG! Such lies and lies of omission!

OMG! the scientist "KOBE" ASSUMED.......that there should be DNA on the duct tape......HEY KOBE, ...........WE :rocker: DO NOT *advertiser censored** U* ME ANYTHING when conducting scientific examinations! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

I am going to go hoarse yelling at the tv.

"Pam Bondi is convinced in the power of the evidence" "They will establish a timeline" "Casey was the last one to see her alive" "The duct tape is the most damning piece of evidence"

BBM: Thank you Eric Edwards! Another unsung hero!

LKB: This is such junk science, it's beyond junk.

No evidence of dead body in trunk. "The flies in the trunk are ridiculously common" Tim Hunnington.

Those pesky flies we all have in our trunks. :rolls eyes:

death odor is meaningless. no proof it was human. just a bag of garbage?
I'm sick.

"It is what she did after Caylee went missing that is the most compelling evidence of all" Pam Bondi

Pam Bondi: What she (ICA) did in the month since her child was missing is the most compelling evidence.

OMG! the scientist "KOBE" ASSUMED.......that there should be DNA on the duct tape......HEY KOBE, ...........WE :rocker: DO NOT *advertiser censored** U* ME ANYTHING when conducting scientific examinations! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

Hey Kobie! Let's perform an experiment! Tape up your mouth and nose and lay under muddy water, totally covered, for 6 months....then let's see how much of YOUR DNA is left on the duct tape!:maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back