2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Whenever you start thinking that it is an accident just remember Caylee had duct tape over her mouth and nose . My kids never accidently got duct tape over their mouth and nose and neither have I in 45 years .

BBM
... and the computer searches. Missing children sites, chloroform, etc.

48 Hours on right now ~

It seems to be a revamped edition from the last one a week or so before the trial started.

They have stuff from the trial on.

I hope that the Anthony's are watching and are reminded who is writing this check for them.
It just had a commercial on {my area anyway}, for Chevy - with a new mother and father holding their brand new baby {which appears to be a girl}, with the song, "You are My Sunshine" playing in the background.

The irony is rich, once again.

Casey or the Anthony's are getting paid for this revamped 48 hours???

I hope with all the blood money this filthy family makes that...

* Caylee's bio-dad's family comes out of the woodwork and creates an almighty civil suit that will soak them for every red cent

* since the inmate is planning to be a wealthy woman now that this "inconvenience" of the past 3 years is behind her, that the state of Florida goes after as much money as they can so the taxpayers can claw back some of the astronomical fees they paid for poor little Miss Indigent

* the IRS is permanently on their backs, auditing every year they will ever file until they all pop their clogs to ensure every penny they earn is taxed to the hilt and then some

* every time the inmate or her family steps into a Target, crowds of enraged shoppers will mob them, screaming things like babykiller. No more bargain jersey dresses for hot body contests on our collective watch!

48 Hours on right now ~

It seems to be a revamped edition from the last one a week or so before the trial started.

They have stuff from the trial on.

I hope that the Anthony's are watching and are reminded who is writing this check for them.
It just had a commercial on {my area anyway}, for Chevy - with a new mother and father holding their brand new baby {which appears to be a girl}, with the song, "You are My Sunshine" playing in the background.

The irony is rich, once again.

That Chevy commercial (You are my Sunshine) has played several times a night on HLN during Nancy Grace and JVM Shows, throughout the trial coverage.

I've heard the Chevy commercial several times during the trial and it startled me every time.

Is there a link somewhere that is saying Casey, Cindy, George, or Lee are getting money for this 48 hours?

If not, this thread is very misleading.

I have a question. Does zeneida still have a slander suit against babykiller Casey Anthony? If so, wouldn't she be able to lien any money she would make to pay her judgment? I believe falsely accusing someone of a crime is slander per se. Does anyone think Roy Kronk will also sue for slander (hint, hint Roy)?

Coming Soon - The Octo and Tot Mom Show.

There are definitely new photos on this episode...and reputable organizations refuse to pay for interviews but don't mind paying for pictures... anyone want to bet about the A's being on 48 hours in the near future?

48 Hours could have bought these pictures back in 2009 or 2010 and just first used them now. You can only show so many pictures during a one hour show, they might have saved some for future episodes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back