2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Boy, the defense team sure makes a big deal out of having an indigent client, needing JAC funding, and not being able to pay for things/testing that the State has paid for.

I wonder if they paid Gabriel with a crate of oranges for his work on this "non-media" event.

STFU CM, who in their right mind goes out and parties when their child has been abducted and doesn't report their child missing??!! If the scientific evidence doesn't hang her her behavior will!!

Perhaps this program is the reason WHY Cindy decided to return to the old hairdo! So it would "look" like new info.

Jesse Grund on now. He said he talked to her during those 31 days and she was consoling him with his issues. Never mentioned Caylee was missing. All her friends said she was a happy person.

They keep harping on No DNA found... Pam Bondi says it will be a battle of experts.
Phew that's a relief. We've seen their "experts". :great:

That NO DNA FOUND mantra is not that helpful to the defense in this case. It would be if Casey was a random stranger, and there was no connection to this dead child whatsoever.

Problem is that Caylee was in Casey's custody and care when she was last seen alive. So NO DNA just points the blame right back to the last person seen with her---Casey.

wonder if CA is worried yet
prejudice against ICA. hmmm so ICA partied and CA never knew.
She didn't lose Caylee she was in the woods!

"She was conducting her own investigation, plausible? <asking Pam Bondi>
"Comical" Pam replies

CM-prejudice against Casey 'cause she wasn't behaving the way people would expect...are you friggin kidding me?

Pam Bondi says that the idea that Casey was conducting her own investigation would be comical if it wasn't so tragic.

Casey was conducting her own investigation looking for Z in clubs-people are not dumb enough to believe that! :banghead:

These are old clips of C and G, (C is thin) they must have refused to do a current interview.

Or they signed a confidentiality agreement with InSessions. They learned how that works with Oprah the first time. :maddening:

:dunno: I'm thinking that CM and JB made a big mistake with this. Backfiring on them AGAIN! The clips of CM and JB are really making them sound very foolish. The narration... is telling me this. IMO of course

Played the 911 call and Cindy says she only said what it took to get the police there.

They really seem to be emphasizing "young girl" - the "have pity on the poor young mother" angle.

If I'd been called a "young girl" in my 20s, I would have snarled.

Cindy says that ICA told them that she was staying with some friends she hadn't seen in a while, so she didn't worry about it.

Bold mine.

What's that? Story #9?

Finally they play CA saying "it smells like a dead body's been in the d*mn trunk"

Finally.

Cindy said that she said, "It smells like a dead body in the damn car!" to get the police there quicker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back