2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

CM: Prejudice against this young girl because she didn't act in a way we thought that she should behave...

Oh PUH-LEASE, that is not going to fly.

We are 'prejudiced' for expecting a grieving mother to give up wet t-shirt contests for long enough to find/bury her child?

JB: very compelling reason for that and will come out at trial re: not reporting for 30/31 days

Oh, well JB says we are still gonna get our "AHA!" moment. There is a very compelling reason why Casey did not report her missing for 31 days.

Oh good. Can't wait to hear THAT.

George said he did see her leave, blew kisses to her.

This and the "hi beautiful" comments make me go hmmmm.......I'm watching ICarly. Much better for my blood pressure. Lil one just fell asleep but I'll leave ICarly on. I can't stand the DT's lies and well, you know.

Boy, the defense team sure makes a big deal out of having an indigent client, needing JAC funding, and not being able to pay for things/testing that the State has paid for.

I wonder if they paid Gabriel with a crate of oranges for his work on this "non-media" event.

yeah, i haven't heard them mention the monies they received for pictures that were sold (or did i miss that)

Baez ....there is a very compelling reason for not telling anyone Caylee was missing
of course he will only tell at trial

Oh PUH-LEASE, that is not going to fly.

We are 'prejudiced' for expecting a grieving mother to give up wet t-shirt contests for long enough to find/bury her child?

Well, at least long enough to phone the cops would have been nice.

Wow. He said it. He actually said there is a VERY compelling reason for her to have waited 31 days. Can't WAIT. It doesn't really match up with the fact that Cindy was the one who reported Caylee missing, and Casey did not decide anything, it was decided for her by Cindy. I cannot believe attorneys are allowed to spew this filth from their mouths.

Cindy says that ICA told them that she was staying with some friends she hadn't seen in a while, so she didn't worry about it.
Since when...I never heard this before...do remember the "bonding" that mother and child went off to do...remember how the family said Casey was rarely away from home for more than a few days...where is the truth in any of this?

JB - a "very compelling reason for that " ... why ICA did not report Caylee missing for 31 days ... oh -- per JB -- and it will come out at the trial ...

Hey Jose -- I know people who would report their dog or cat missing within 31 minutes -- and NOT wait 31 days !

Really ... how in the he(( did he get out of law school ?

No evidence of dead body in trunk. "The flies in the trunk are ridiculously common" Tim Hunnington.

Those pesky flies we all have in our trunks. :rolls eyes:

Common flies? Oh, you mean the ones called "coffin flies"? Nope, I've never had any of those.

JB: very compelling reason for that and will come out at trial re: not reporting for 30/31 days

:twocents: AND he said it with his typical smirk...or perhaps that's his "straight face"

CM: prejudice against this young girl

Bold mine.

Yup Cheney! The same "young girl" that you are sitting real close to in the courtroom. The same "young girl" that you are seen touching her arm and hair of in the courtroom. The same "young girl" that grabs you around the waist as she enters the courtroom! Not such a "young girl" then, huh Cheney! :maddening:

lots of commercials

it's the facts that are going to convict her & not the media

imo

:dunno: I'm thinking that CM and JB made a big mistake with this. Backfiring on them AGAIN! The clips of CM and JB are really making them sound very foolish. The narration... is telling me this. IMO of course

ITA I think Pam Bondi is shooting down anything being said in ICA's defense. You just can't overlook the obvious-no matter what "very compelling reason" JB has up his sleeve that he's saving for trial!!:twocents:

Oh, well JB says we are still gonna get our "AHA!" moment. There is a very compelling reason why Casey did not report her missing for 31 days.

Oh good. Can't wait to hear THAT.

But this was taped BEFORE they withdrew their MH experts!

I am at least glad that they have a prosecuter on to answer questions about the case. Even if she is not from the real SA side. It at least tries to bring in fair balance.

Since when...I never heard this before...do remember the "bonding" that mother and child went off to do...remember how the family said Casey was rarely away from home for more than a few days...where is the truth in any of this?

Exactly! I was surprised to hear that, but she said it.

I wonder if the Anthony's and the defense team are all together with their popcorn watching this fictional show.,

5 minutes after this show started my little sister called me to let me know it was on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back