2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

I am left to wonder if they didn't do some last minute editing....

I am curious why the PTSD...ya know, the undiagnosed mental illness...hasn't been mentioned during this propaganda sales pitch... The timing of the defense psychs being 86'd and Friday's hearing are making my hinky meter go haywire.

JB: very compelling reason for that and will come out at trial re: not reporting for 30/31 days

Translation=
" and as soon as we figure one out we will float it out, and see if it works..."

I agree with others that they are showing new video of Caylee. I wonder what the Anthonys got in compensation for them. Explains Cindy's make-over. CBS undoubtedly cleaned her up for the show.

I mean no disrespect to our dear Caylee, but I'm not angry watching this...I think it's funny! It's so lame it's laughable.

ITA I think Pam Bondi is shooting down anything being said in ICA's defense. You just can't overlook the obvious-no matter what "very compelling reason" JB has up his sleeve that he's saving for trial!!:twocents:

YUP! I'm guessing JB and CM forgot that they don't get to do the editing! :giggle:

I really do think this is backfiring on them BIG TIME! :great::great:

lots of commercials

it's the facts that are going to convict her & not the media

imo

I've never seen this many commercials for any 48 Hours show before. It seems they almost are seeking extra revenue for 'something'.
I'll be shocked if the actual show is 35 minutes long.
So far it's a big waste of time, totally biased, mistruths and boo-hoos for the poor A's.:sick:

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Well, I think that they should be able to get a conviction just based on that. We don`t need a body. And examining the hair -- there are sometimes telltale signs on hair as to whether the hair was post-mortem or not. There`s a band that forms nearby the roots. So they might be able to tell if this was a hair that came off post-mortem.

Now, obviously, when you put the smell of decomposition together with some biological substance, which could very well be fluids of decomposition, and hair -- we don`t know how many hairs, whether it was a clump, whether it was pulled, whether it fell out. There`s a lot that we don`t know. But putting that all together, it certainly sounds very suspicious, and I think a good prosecutor can make a case out of this, even without a body.
KOBILINSKY: Well, there`s been some research done on post-mortem hair, and adjacent to the root -- obviously, the root is connected to the shaft of the hair -- there is a dark band that forms. How wide that forms, we really don`t know, but it does form. And so if that hair had fallen out after an individual dies, it would -- you would look for that banding pattern. That would be one good indication that it is a post-mortem hair.

GRACE: And Koby, how long does it take post-mortem -- after death -- for the band, the dark band, to appear between the shaft and the nucleus, the root of the hair?

KOBILINSKY: Well, there haven`t been very many studies, but it happens over a very short time course -- hours, and perhaps a day, perhaps two days. But it should form and they should be able to see it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/01/ng.01.html

No...but I'm gonna start one right now.

(To me, hearing CM is like listening to nails on chalkboard.)

I totally agree about CM !

I am not watching the commercials because my sister calls me at every commercial break "griping" about the show ...

But I hope "Febreze" and/or Procter & Gamble are NOT advertising on this show !

I am at least glad that they have a prosecuter on to answer questions about the case. Even if she is not from the real SA side. It at least tries to bring in fair balance.

She is a former FL prosecutor and is now the Attny. General of FL. She knows the case and the laws. She rocks!

"understanding the entire anthony family may be the key to the whole case" Pam Bondi
Jail house convo's are telling. Parents are deferential to her. She was running the show, even in jail, per PB

Pam Bondi says that understanding the entire family may be the key to the case. Says the jail house conversations are very telling. Calling GA and CA very deferential to ICA.

Wow!!! Local 6 just had an advertisement about their news at 11:00.... they said that in a few minutes we were about to see if a jury would convict Casey Anthony. But new evidence has come out since this show was recorded.... and it may change the whole outcome of the trial!

Oh, well JB says we are still gonna get our "AHA!" moment. There is a very compelling reason why Casey did not report her missing for 31 days.

Oh good. Can't wait to hear THAT.

Bold mine.

You would have heard that but JA and LDB put a stop to it at Friday's hearing...wonder if the "team" is currently sitting among pots upon pots of spaghetti trying to think up anything that will still stick! :banghead:

Bunch of :loser:s!

OMG I love PAM BONDI!!! She is sizing the whole Anthony family up for all the world to see!!!:great:

Casey Anthony is a habitual liar. She sent the police looking for a nanny that didn't exist for weeks and weeks and weeks - PB

CA " I can't phantom that KC would make up a Nanny"

PB; hit the nail on the head..............Casey was running the family

PS: KC is a habitual liar!

OH YEAH!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members