2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Thank goodness for Pam Bondi

Very hard watching GA and CA (sweetheart, day !) ,reaching for my ear plugs

I don't think this is as totally defense oriented as the previews made it look. JMO

KC admitted the nanny was BS.

Pam Bondi: Casey Anthony is a habitual liar.

She is extremely manipulative, leading the police on a wild goose chase while her daughter is missing. None of her friends were surprised at her lies.

"I think Casey was a very good mother and she isn't the demon people are making her out to be," - Linda

Interesting...LKB...her upbringing one of the reasons she lies.

LKB: Being a liar does not make you a murderer. I'm not telling you that she was mother of the year... but I don't think any of us are mother of the year.

Puke.

Internet searchs for neck breaking, chloroform, household weapons.
"If that doesn't give you premeditation, I don't know what does" PB

Now 48 Hours is talking about the searches for chloroform and neck breaking... and now JB saying that could have been run by any family member

Computer searches being discussed now. JB saying can't know who did the searches.

JB saying chloroform searches on computer are irrelevant because the state doesn't know who made them.

Pam B ~ ICA a Ha- B! tch-u-all LIAR.
yup.

CA " I can't phantom that KC would make up a Nanny"

Curious then that she told Yuri that she thought Zanny was code for Jesse, Amy, and about 3 other "friends"....

Oh please...

"Caylee belonged to all of us" -CA That is SICK. I cannot believe she said that. No wonder Casey turned out this way.

Jesse mentioning the Cindy and Casey fight with Cindy choking Casey. Cindy denies this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back