TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor girl may have never been put in a car!

So they wouldnt be washing anything. JMO

Im not saying its the bf....But she is 20 yrs old and im sure there were BF's before this one.

Its what the bro said I thought it was her BF so they must be the same in stature Yes? but the bf does not look to me to be 200 pounds lol lol
he looks tall next to Holly but she is very small.

There's no way I would believe this guy is her first & only boyfriend. I agree there's probably an ex here & there.

Agreed.

I think that's what brought about the clarification on the part of the TBI.

Some people just talk that way. They use certain words or phrases when there are better ways to say things. Not everyone is an excellent communicator.

In the panic of the moment, or realizing that he just saw his sister get abducted, if the brother just talks that way, I can easily see how he would relay to LE that way.

Then, when it gets out, and it's not taken the way he meant it, he clarifies to the TBI and they in turn clarify it publicly.

Its very possible after finding the blood & getting in touch with 911, he was shaken up & probably did say "she may have been dragged into the woods". Once he spoke with LE, he said different?

Really want to hear the 911 calls

IMO: If the brother thought it was the boyfriend, then he must have thought, since Holly's car was still in the driveway, that the boyfriend took her to school. Then he sees the blood. So he calls the boyfriend and he says he never was there.

Its very possible after finding the blood & getting in touch with 911, he was shaken up & probably did say "she may have been dragged into the woods". Once he spoke with LE, he said different?

Really want to hear the 911 calls
I'm sure we all would love to hear the 911 calls!

I'm new to this sleuthing stuff.:innocent:

Does it always take this long to release 911 calls? Isn't there something the media does to get them? Freedom of information act, or something like that?

IMO: If the brother thought it was the boyfriend, then he must have thought, since Holly's car was still in the driveway, that the boyfriend took her to school. Then he sees the blood. So he calls the boyfriend and he says he never was there.
The BF answering his phone right away kinda clears him. If he was in the middle of doing something with Holly I doubt he would answer his phone. JMO

Does it always take this long to release 911 calls? Isn't there something the media does to get them? Freedom of information act, or something like that?

Sometimes we get the 911 calls within a three or four days. Other times it can be two weeks or more. However I'm not sure what's involved with getting them.

I think some of that depends on state laws. Florida's sunshine laws make stuff public record and available for public access unless there is some legal precedent or reason not too. Like a judge blocking the release of Dale Earnhardts autopsy photos (he died in Florida)

Hinman, I think many of us were curious about that. I was wondering, well, if you were Dayle Hinman then your posts might bear more authoritative weight than the rest.

I'm glad you asked that LuLa.

Not to say, Hinman, that you don't make some good points, of course.

Does any one know if they are doing road blocks today? How about searches?

Sometimes we get the 911 calls within a three or four days. Other times it can be two weeks or more. However I'm not sure what's involved with getting them.

And if LE don't want to release them they have judge to denied the release. We seen that before:banghead:

Hinman, I think many of us were curious about that. I was wondering, well, if you were Dayle Hinman then your posts might bear more authoritative weight than the rest.

No problem. Totally understand. I don't want to mislead anyone.

I was thinking the same thing. Her-His posts come across well thought out, & calm. (not that others' dont) I'm glad Hinman's here, either way :)

I've looked at that FB friend, too. While he hasn't posted, he also might be one of those who is searching.

I would think that being involved in the search would give him even more reason to post. He appears to have posted from his phone in the past.:twocents:

MOO

I've looked at that FB friend, too. While he hasn't posted, he also might be one of those who is searching.

I agree. Could be possible. I would just think there would have been some post saying he was out searching, etc., especially since he posted about all his other escapades. My mind keeps going back to him for whatever reason, that's all.

On behalf of Perry County, Sheriff Tommy Hickerson committed resources to the Decatur County Sheriffs Office Task Force to assist in the Amber Alert on Ms. Holly Bobo. Chief Deputy Nick Weems and Deputy/Investigators Rodd Spaid, Chris Hickerson, and George Dittfurth were assigned to assist in the case.

Deputy Sheriffs Rich Weatherly and Bob Dillingham volunteered their time and also joined the team looking for Holly.

Additionally, Marlie, Perry County’s tracking bloodhound, was paired with Deputy Dittfurth who is a recognized expert in a number of law enforcement specialties which include human and fugitive tracking.

http://www.buffaloriverreview.com/content.aspx?module=ContentItem&ID=206332&MemberID=1257

The BF answering his phone right away kinda clears him. If he was in the middle of doing something with Holly I doubt he would answer his phone. JMO

I haven't read that "the boyfriend" answered his phone. Anyone have a link for that?

Agreed.

I think that's what brought about the clarification on the part of the TBI.

Some people just talk that way. They use certain words or phrases when there are better ways to say things. Not everyone is an excellent communicator.

In the panic of the moment, or realizing that he just saw his sister get abducted, if the brother just talks that way, I can easily see how he would relay to LE that way.

Then, when it gets out, and it's not taken the way he meant it, he clarifies to the TBI and they in turn clarify it publicly.

I agree there is a big difference between being dragged off and walking off into the woods with someone...... Obviously if she were being dragged off into the woods, he probably would have run after her yes? Obviously there was no threat of danger...... Unless this isnt the true story at all... JMO

Soooo that said!.......... We have to wait and see! JMO

there has to be a reason he looked out the window a noise something, maybe when she slammed the door going out he checked to see who it was? and saw the guy and her. Just some food for thought! JMO

So where did this all start to derail?

which one is it? LOL

I agree there is a big difference between being dragged off and walking off into the woods with someone...... Obviously if she were being dragged off into the woods, he probably would have run after her yes? Obviously there was no threat of danger...... Unless this isnt the true story at all... JMO

Soooo that said!.......... We have to wait and see! JMO

there has to be a reason he looked out the window a noise something, maybe when she slammed the door going out he checked to see who it was? and saw the guy and her. Just some food for thought! JMO

So where did this all start to derail?

which one is it? LOL

You pose good questions. If she was heading out for school, what would be his reason for looking out the window or door? She was going to school, like any other day, right? If he looked out, he had a reason to look out. He had to have heard something that made him look IMO.

as in maybe hearing an arguement, which is something that's been reported also. I'm sure LE asked him very early on why he looked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99