April 22 weekend of Sleuthiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. Can any of our Cisco friends confirm this?
See here.
The Cisco Unified CallManager Express (CME) solution not only has the benefit of voice-data integration on a single platform, but offers also flexible deployment options. The Cisco CME on its basic form consists of a router on which the callmanager software is installed, plus several telephony devices.

LOL, I know that had to be sarcasm. Here's the book, you can read the cover and decide for yourself.

http://www.paperbackswap.com/Love-Lies-Amanda-Lamb/book/0425241483/

I think it probably isn't the best judgment on the part of WRAL to have her reporting on this case. It does however explain some of the WRAL articles and headlines.

Woulda rolled in the opposite direction. It was rolled under. That can only be accomplished when putting it on/pulling it down over the body. This is one of those minute details called CE that no one has really been discussing of late.

Interesting BC said NC wore one of his t-shirts and he wasn't aware if she had anything on underneath. Yet NC told friends she went to bed dressed with keys in pockets and door locked.

I will add that at some point in the testimony, C turned to the jury (in dramatic fashion) and stated that he believed that BC did a google search to find a place to dump his wife's body.

I would have to disagree with the witness on that one. I don't think the search was to find a place. I think it was to confirm a place and see what the aerial view looked like. If it was to find a place, I would think it would not have been a satellite view.

It is interesting you should repost my post at this particular moment, just as unc has forecast that something is about to be revealed that will shock us.

Now, he can recant if he likes. But as I have been saying, people know people and they know things, that eventually come out as their being biased on this board.

I think that has happened on both sides. The google search was mentioned a long time ago.

C said that it started at 11(default) and went almost to maximum. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Thanks. Does that mean that if we go to google maps, type in the zip code and zoom 11 times we will see the same level of detail?

Less, is that a basset hound??

I think so. He/she is not mine! We are recreating Woodstock in May at our farm and he is appropriately dressed for the occasion - and I just loved it!!!!

:takeabow::slap::slap:I think if there is to be a vote, it should be this weekend. Any and all defense and/or prosecution moles should come forward, and then they will be allowed to bid for the sleuthiest web sleuther for their side to use as a consultant. As a collective community, we can vote for the most persuasive for either side, and send them off to duty....

:pillowfight:

Get Donald Trump involved and pair everyone with a famous or (in) famous detective/crime-fighting agent and film a reality show where they try and solve cold cases? I call Batman!

Thanks so much for this! The fact that all the files during that 41 second time period had invalid timestamps definitely stands out for me.

I honestly had not heard that before her post. I am shocked. Is there any valid reason for that being the case? If not, I'm leaping back over the fence.

Interesting BC said NC wore one of his t-shirts and he wasn't aware if she had anything on underneath. Yet NC told friends she went to bed dressed with keys in pockets and door locked.

I didn't believe that either. I can't see a woman running around in that state of undress in front of the man that she wants nothing to do with. It's not evidence but I don't buy it for a minute. Not to mention that she remained in this state of undress for two hours?? Not believable to me. MOO

The key words there are "Brad said" and "wasn't aware." A. Brad lies. and B. maybe he wasn't aware if she had on shorts or not - if he was telling the truth for a change.

Bottlecap, you joined the party late. Let me just say that we have some dedicated sleuthers on the board. ;) It has been done. I can report, without reservation, that a person can be dragged by a sports bra. And the bra rolls either under or up, depending on how it's grabbed.

Yes, FD will do anything to find the truth. And her husband was a reluctant participant. Of course, he thinks she is :crazy:

I will add that at some point in the testimony, C turned to the jury (in dramatic fashion) and stated that he believed that BC did a google search to find a place to dump his wife's body.

More officers providing opinion? I think comments like that should be wiped from the record. Officers are there to testify to facts of the case, not provide their opinions about who did it. If the lawyer can't guide the jury to that conclusion, then it's not the correct conclusion.

So the investigators are actually suggesting that Brad, the methodical quiet guy, spent 41 seconds on his computer to choose a location. I think that there should be an earlier search to back this up. We discussed the possibility that Brad drove by the location and selected it earlier, only using the google search as a type of confirmation. If police are saying that Brad made this decision in 41 seconds, then they are mistaken. I don't think that anyone would make that decision so lightly.

And with all the supposition that goes on - isn't it easy to suppose that perhaps he was fully dressing her in the running garb (you know, to make the story seem more real) and quite possibly a fussy 2 year old woke up at 4:00 a.m. and wanted some milk, right when he was just getting the bra on her, and then dang nab it, the child just wouldn't go back to sleep for a couple hours - cutting into his redressing time??!! Isn't that at all possible?? Seems possible to me. Surely he wasn't going to continue dressing his dead wife while his two year old watched??!!

;)

Yes, and another possibility is that he was making it look like a crime of passion...she left by foor in jogging clothes to meet someone. If they were intimate, it would make sense that the only thing to be left on would be a jogging bra, because those are not the easiest things to get on or off, and then for some reason a disagreement, she is killed, he panics, and dumps her body...

Why didn't the random attacker take out her diamond earrings? Earrings, the most common souvineer (sp?) taken by criminals. When they finally nab a serial rapist, he's always got jewelry trophy's. Especially earrings. And we all know a robber isn't going to leave a pair of diamond studs. And why didn't nancy try to fight to get away?

I do not believe robbery was the motive if BC didn't do it. I have no real theory as to what happened.

I honestly had not heard that before her post. I am shocked. Is there any valid reason for that being the case? If not, I'm leaping back over the fence.

A file with the wrong time stamp is a bit vague. Was the file time stamped months later, or much earlier and modified to correspond to July 11? Impossible to determine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels