State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking points taken directly from WS! :innocent:

why would he need to do things with his children..if he was going to play tennis???

Right.. his "digital alibi" was on his home computer.. he did a quick google search at work of the dump site.. different computers.. he must have not thought they would check his work computer.. or was desperate to check that spot one more time so he did it real quick and thought no one would ever think of him zooming into that area that is near his house.

Can't change that googe search.. it's already in the juror's minds.. blow all the smoke you want Kurtz.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Some of the evidence presented has been actively misleading. #coopertrial

That Google search was valid, no matter what Kurtz tries to imply.

No one planted anything on Brad's computer.

The jury is not going to forget the visual of seeing the panning across and zooming in on the map that BC did on 7/11/08. I sure wouldn't forget that!

I have been convinced they read, take some advice and also plant people on here.. without a question..

But if the pros were really taking our statements seriously, they would not have Cummings doing closing today.

Kurtz & Blum are registered members of WS.

BZ had his chance to cross on this stuff when JW was on the stand. He decided to focus on FB stuff instead. Who's fault is that?

And he won't be able to refute this during his arguments either since there is no evidence saying otherwise.

Do you think he was playing tennis all day? He was playing at 9:30 that morning.

Right, didn't MH testify they were only playing for an hour or so because he (MH) was playing another round with his wife, or someone else, immediately after his match with BC.

BZ had his chance to cross on this stuff when JW was on the stand. He decided to focus on FB stuff instead. Who's fault is that?

Why would they cross JW on it when he didn't know what he was talking about? The other expert the defense wanted to put on the stand said that the .bmp was expected, and Kurtz knows that but he repeated the misrepresentation anyway. What does that say about the reliability of Kurtz?

I know, but his testimony was not allowed, so Kurtz can't lean on that witness in discussing this info. Just sounds like a reach when he could have just said, "Hey, this computer was clearly tampered with."

We can agree to disagree. As a juror I would want to hear everything and the invalid cookie in reference to the only smoking gun evidence is too important to not mention, imo.

Kurtz has proven NOTHING. NOT ONE THING.

All he's proven is that he whines and spouts hot air. Oh yes, he did prove people are GULLIBLE. Well, there's that.

That Google search was valid, no matter what Kurtz tries to imply.

No one planted anything on Brad's computer.

The jury is not going to forget the visual of seeing the panning across and zooming in on the map that BC did on 7/11/08. I sure wouldn't forget that!

I agree. I don't think it was a good move for the defense to put that visual back in front of the jury.

one of the investigators said on the stand that the investigation was ongoing

Way over the top with the rotting in a dungeon melodrama.

Yes, I agree. It made me laugh. As well as the quote by Thomas Jefferson. I don't think TJ would want to be associated with BC.

Why would they cross JW on it when he didn't know what he was talking about? The other expert the defense wanted to put on the stand said that the .bmp was expected, and Kurtz knows that but he repeated the misrepresentation anyway. What does that say about the reliability of Kurtz?

Sure, but do you think that is the impression left with the jury? We have people in the courtroom that say more than a few members of the jury seemed put off by the FB testimony.

Quote Thomas Jefferson.

Who's desperate now?

Brad murdered his wife. It's just that complicated and just that simple.

Had LE not investigated the person closest to NC, they would have been laughed at by every investigative agency in the country. Statistics alone would have told them they had to investigate the guy.

Nancy Coopers death is not unsolved....what an "unusual person".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA