State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did. The still unfound router was the one they say was used to make that call to pick up juice. (a call from Nancy) Blue Juice that the baby didn't drink. She drank green juice. If it was used in wee hours of morning on 12th it goes to show it was there on the 11th.

Where did Blue Juice come from? It was green juice all along. And, the router comments were purely speculation.

Boz lies again, there are more VOIP certified engineers, even in 2008 then 152, why is Boz lying?

Why does Boz think that a VOIP engineer would be an expert on Cellular technology? Those are two completely separate technologies, worlds apart. Why is he trying to confuse the jury with supposed "incontrovertible facts" that are not even close to facts?

I agree. I relate to it personally. I'm a CPA, but I do audits, not taxes. It'd be like someone saying I had to know how to help someone cheat on their taxes because I'm a CPA. I barely do my own taxes.

There was disallowed evidence that it's mac address was on the same local area network as his laptop at 10:21 on 7/11. Does this prove it to you?

This wasn't disallowed, the State for some reason decided to not go forward with it. Isn't that odd that they supposedly had concrete evidence of him using an FXO caplable router on his home computer between 10 PM and midnight the night before and just decided to not present it to the Jury? An FXO capable router they want us to all believe he had access to and used to spoof a call, wasn't this the feather in their cap? They argued all afternoon Friday to get the testimony in, the Judge agreed to allow it and then they don't present it? How odd. Why would they not present their smoking gun? Why did they take up so much of the courts time to get the Judge to agree to having it presented? hmmmmm

It's a good think we all aren't in the court room today. I would not be able to stifle the giggling.
Yeah, because it would be allright for you to giggle, just not anyone from Nancy's family, right?

I think it was a load of bunk and a very lame but successful attempt by BOZ to get an incriminating sound bite floating around in cyberspace. Just in case the jury doesn't completely follow JGs instructions, probably through no fault of their own but just do to the volume of available information coupled with large number of people keeping track of the trial.

I agree with you, but it kind of really smacks in the face of believing that the State if supposed to be held to a higher level of ethical behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare