NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see JB as the guy either.

I think we need to find where the lady lives whose door Shannan knocked on after Gus {acc. to Sherre}. Maybe she is single and we can find that out from county records. I think it is either across {kiddy corner} from JB's or down off Anchor towards DrH's property. The resident of 33 Anchor has not been named in the MSM so at this point my mind goes right past him.

I still think there is too much Circumstantial evidence against DrH. When I think of him driving around the neighborhood with red flashing lights atop his car I have to take a deep breath considering what we have learned. And if you were a prostitute whose ad on CL he answered and you didn't call him back as you were afraid of him ~ that just speaks mountains to me. One places an ad to GET customers, right?

These two points have been made in comments so they are not verified, classified as RUMOR now. But I'd bet the farm they have kernels of truth IMO

Gosh, I wish something would break open in this case :banghead:

Do we have a researcher with the mostest? :floorlaugh:

Has that been confirmed about the lights? the only place I read it was at findshannangilbert.com

I don't know what you mean about a prostitute not answering his calls

Thanks, If that map is correct we have been looking at the wrong house for G Coletti. Google has him living across the street from this house at the end of Fairway on the North side of the road {I think that's right}. Remember we thought it odd for both an even and odd house number to be on the same side of the street.

I don's see any boats by this house, but who knows when the photo was taken.

I think it just gives a different impetus on where Shannan would have run from to meet up with the SK unbeknownst to her.

ETA CORRECTION: I now see Gus was standing in front of another house, not his own, when giving the interview. Google is right than on their map. Sorry

The house they show as JB's house is incorrect

I know it's probably been asked before...but did Brewer have 2 vehicles or 1?

This report discusses the 2004 Jeep Gr Cherokee *and* a white SUV.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/worl...annon-Gilbert-hunt-for-Craigslist-Killer.html

I just checked again and the White Jeep Grand Cherokee is the newer Jeep and appears to be ~2004. The dark SUV is a Jeep as well but it appears to be a 1990's model. And just from the decals on the windows, it appears to be a woman's. Maybe his wifes.

OT.

Some men of other origin upbringing exceed our American boundaries with the pursuit of a woman. (Wife, wives, conquests, play, both sides of the fence do not deter a pursuit and conquer.) (Stalking, listening, dressing in like colored clothing, calling and hanging up, spying, over gifting, I could go on and on...) Add power and a few "forgotten" mistakes and you have a bad mix.

Add a woman with honor that does not fall for it and it gets treacherous. Just a personal or two or so experience.

However, take them to a man in power and that man of other origin whimpers like a beaten woman a.k.a the beaten puppy, odd reaction for Americans to see, but not if you understand the power of other cultures.

I still have no direct person in mind. Just making a statement to any that read.

I want to know more about the dressing in like colored clothing???? I have never heard of that before...

Thanks, If that map is correct we have been looking at the wrong house for G Coletti.
Actually, the maps s/he is using was ripped from the Shannan Gilbert thread in the missing persons section of this site ( [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122841]link[/ame] ), and is partially incorrect. For example, the house the "original poster" ID'd as Brewers actually belongs to the neighbor interviewed in the NBC timeline report. ( link ).

The phone records I saw only listed calls, not texts. Texts would be listed separately.

After the 911 call, we have a report of MP having texted and calling, but it doesn't show on the phone record.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2010/12/boyfriend_and_the_driver_of_sh.html

He said drove around the gated community and outside the complex -- texting and calling her furiously on his cell phone -- before leaving the area 6 a.m. and believing that Gilbert would somehow make her way back to Jersey City.
<bbm>

This is the same article where we read:

He said he spent three hours in his SUV outside the gated community, playing poker over the Internet and sleeping, when Gilbert's client phoned him at about 5 a.m., saying Gilbert was refusing to leave the house
<bbm>

Musta been kinda hard to nap between hands with all those phone calls goin' on ;)

Has that been confirmed about the lights? the only place I read it was at findshannangilbert.com

I don't know what you mean about a prostitute not answering his calls

It was a comment on the same site I believe {I've read on hardly any other sites} where she said just what I wrote in my last post. I assumed she is a working girl { is that better ;} as she had placed an ad on CL, he called and left his name, or however that works, and she decided not to call him back as he was scary to her.

Reading all the comments I have, the Dr's reputation did proceed him and he was not looked on with great favor by many of the local commentors.

MP could be telling the truth when he said he had texted and called SG "furiously" until 6:00. But if SG didn't pick up the call, it wouldn't register on the phone bill, would it? Missed calls AREN'T included on my phone bill (sprint), and I don't even get info on Texts that were sent/received, just the number amount of texts.

Official: Remains' condition delaying IDs

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/official-remains-condition-delaying-ids-1.2859902

"The scattered distribution of human remains, some dismembered, found this year on a South Shore island has delayed genetic analysis and potential identification, a police official said Thursday."

"Forensic experts were forced to take extra samples from the dispersed remains because some of them were incomplete and it was unclear if bones found in separate locations came from the same people, Suffolk police Chief of Detectives Dominick Varrone said at a hastily scheduled presentation before the county Legislature's Public Safety Committee."

"Preparation for a potential genetic match "became very time consuming because the manner in which these remains were disposed, it could have been one or more people combined," he said. "So rather than just take one sample from each find, they have to take multiple samples."

"It still is unclear how many victims all the remains represent, but Varrone acknowledged Thursday that some of the incomplete remains may prove to be from the same person or people."

"We absolutely do not have tentative IDs," Varrone said. "We would hope the submitted DNA will produce matches, but right now we don't know if it will or it won't."

I just checked again and the White Jeep Grand Cherokee is the newer Jeep and appears to be ~2004. The dark SUV is a Jeep as well but it appears to be a 1990's model. And just from the decals on the windows, it appears to be a woman's. Maybe his wifes.

thanks so much...

I was using a different mapserver & looking at Brewer's home and saw the darker vehicle parked in his driveway as opposed to the white one in newer photos.

I also checked other mapservers looking for satellite images of vehicles parked alongside the north side of Ocean Pkwy (where we previously saw the 2 different white vehicles) and tonight I also spotted a darker colored vehicle that looks similar to the dark vehicle in Brewer's driveway.

Look at screen captures #3 & 4 here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/Politigal/LongIslandSerialKiller?authkey=Gv1sRgCPe1iOT-xuVU#

thanks so much...

I was using a different mapserver & looking at Brewer's home and saw the darker vehicle parked in his driveway as opposed to the white one in newer photos.

I also checked other mapservers looking for satellite images of vehicles parked alongside the north side of Ocean Pkwy (where we previously saw the 2 different white vehicles) and tonight I also spotted a darker colored vehicle that looks similar to the dark vehicle in Brewer's driveway.

Look at screen captures #3 & 4 here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/Politigal/LongIslandSerialKiller?authkey=Gv1sRgCPe1iOT-xuVU#

That could be the Black Jeep at the house in Oak Beach but that other vehicle on the Ocean Parkway doesn't look Black or White.

Thanks MrsPC!

That could be the Black Jeep at the house in Oak Beach but that other vehicle on the Ocean Parkway doesn't look Black or White.

Thanks MrsPC!

it's really hard to tell with the sun reflecting off it...

Thanks MrsPC!

forgot to ask - where are you finding photos of the "black jeep with decals" ?

After the 911 call, we have a report of MP having texted and calling, but it doesn't show on the phone record.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2010/12/boyfriend_and_the_driver_of_sh.html

<bbm>

This is the same article where we read:

<bbm>

Musta been kinda hard to nap between hands with all those phone calls goin' on ;)

But I don't think the phone records would show missed calls. Yes police and the phone company can tell if he did try calling her but it's not going to be listed on her phone bill. It would show on his bill but not hers

Now the the correct house thing has been cleared up.

When gus left for the gate he went from JB house to the gate to let the officers in. He would not have seen anything in the area after that. No way could he be anything but guessing about the dock falling unless Shannon ran into GC backyard. Did he drive to the gate or walk?

OP closed for a search(might be related to the FBI flyovers) 9-3pm....just westbound lanes

OP closed for a search(might be related to the FBI flyovers) 9-3pm....just westbound lanes

News 12: "State Police have announced that the westbound Ocean State Parkway between the Wantagh State Parkway and Meadowbrook State Parkway, which is in the vicinity of Jones Beach, will be closed for an undetermined amount of time for a Department of Transportation construction project."

Sounds a bit fishy.

TRAFFIC ALERT: State Police have announced that the westbound Ocean State Parkway between the Wantagh State Parkway and Meadowbrook State Parkway, which is in the vicinity of Jones Beach, will be closed for an undetermined amount of time for a Department of Transportation construction project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox