2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, there's really NO WAY to avoid the fact that the majority of potential Jurors would have heard about this case. They are going to have to do what HHJP stated, and determine to the best of their ability whether the people they are looking into have the ability and willingness to follow the Court's instructions and base their verdict on what they see at trial only. Difficult, but not impossible. Many of these Jurors seem to be honest up-front people.

KC does NOT like this guy - but she'd better get used to how very bad everything looks for her. If the DT kept her in the dark about majority opinion (from what they've seen and read) they've done her a real disservice.

You guys are probably correct in the assumption Casey is on something. She's not fidgeting with her hair like she normally does. Her constant fingering the top of her "bangs" was so distracting yesterday, and today, none of that. The pills must be working.

Xanax or Ativan is my guess.

So, the judge says they will hear only 3 more, today? Thought he was adamant about hearing them all.....

KC getting steamed.

She better get used to it, because somehow I have a feeling this won't be the first potential juror we hear from who's already formed an opinion on her, heard about her case, and feels she's guilty.

You guys are probably correct in the assumption Casey is on something. She's not fidgeting with her hair like she normally does. Her constant fingering the top of her "bangs" was so distracting yesterday, and today, none of that. The pills must be working.

Her hair isn't falling in front of her face today.........wonder if someone had the foresight to use hair spray to keep it in place?

KC getting steamed.
2ajlno.jpg

okay, my hair is now red, and I have showered and no longer smell like jury selection's been going on since monday. did I miss anything?

CM shaking head no when juror took to long to answer if he had seem CM or JB on t.v.

CM shaking his head to the response that the POT doesn't recognize them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500