2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making jurors witnesses.

The smell, if never opened and before having been tested by a scientist, would make them witnesses to the smell. They would all have to testify at a later trial date about the smell.

Does that make sense.

Someone better at explaining please expound for me here. TIA.

Sorry just have to mention a simple fact of life here...IF anyone has ever in their life smelled (human)decomp (unfortunately I have toooo many times)..they will know precisely what it is..no need for expert to testify to certain odors..like Dr Vass said..Once you smell a skunk's spray..you will not need an expert to tell you its a "Skunk's spray" in order for you to understand it..:twocents:

Anyway, we do not know if any of these pot jurors have ever smelled it in their past..so have no idea just where this whole point will end up..Maybe the "Dog Sniffing" testimony will help..but again who knows:waitasec:

Is it over for today? Had to run out and get dinner, and missed the last hour or so.

IDK, doubt it due to expense. But, there will be something smelly in evidence one way or another.

I hope not too bad. Vomiting jurors will not be a good thing, it would be very, very detrimental.

It's right there at the Police garage in Orlando. If they can pay for housing/food/entertainment they could pay for a bus ride over to see the car!

I don't know if they need to smell anything...why wouldn't the on record comments from KC's parents who are well versed/experienced in the smell of decomposition (cop and nurse for crying out loud) the tow yard employee and L.A. all on the record confirming it wasn't the common smell of garbage. Couldn't they have some sort of expert describe for them the physical changes that render the oder of decomposition a "one of a kind, unmistakable smell"?
Everyone has smelled garbage, not everyone has smelled death. It's not the same and as G.A. said himself, he was a cop and knew that smell, didn't he say "it's something you never forget"? Well he's right. The Jurors bless them will have to see things that will live with them the rest of their lives as it is.
Did I miss where they would be getting this smell from? Can you save that stuff in a bottle? wow, wow wow. This woman is Still causing HORROR to come to innocent people.

Ashton is my hero!!!!!!!! He explained very nicely in my opinion, HHJP doesn't think so. He doesn't like it. Per Ashton, we've all smelled garbage....

Oh wow, I wondered if the prosecutors would do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven