2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine what it would be like to sit there and be questioned by JP about your knowledge of this case? I'd be so excited, especially if he told me to be "frank"

I know, right? Some could sit and talk about cell phone pings, puter forensics and hair banding without batting an eye!

I know I would have to say guilty. And I would be compelled to edumacate them on the differences between blogs and forums.

Could you imagine what it would be like to sit there and be questioned by JP about your knowledge of this case? I'd be so excited, especially if he told me to be "frank"

:floorlaugh: Wouldn't it be funny if you were allowed to sit through all of those questions and answer until the end of them? I know if it was me, the defense would be up screaming "move to strike" with every answer I gave.:great:

"Ms Panthera... May I call you Ms Panthera? do you follow media reports,Facebook, Twitter, etc? Have you read online documents about this case? Do you feel you can objectively listen to all evidence in this case? Can you show mercy ?

:innocent:

OOOps..forgot the biggie...Do you BLOG?

:floorlaugh:

Panthera to Baez: Ya durned doofus - it isn't blogging, it is posting ON a blog, or website thread. :loser:
Actually we know panthera would never be so rude - but me......"oh no comment, thank you".....

That would be really hard for me, to be honest. I mean, in some ways I would LOVE to be on that jury. But of course, I would never get there unless I lied my arse off...so I guess just being able to tell the truth and get it off my chest would be the way to go. Oh well.

Nighters yall. Get some rest. Next weeks gonna be all about justice for Caylee. FINALLY.

Quote by Zsa Zsa

Here is what ICA was really thinking in Court..
R Rated.

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

:floorlaugh: That is uber hilarious. :floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG - I. can't. breathe.

The absolute best one was about halfway down the page - Best Liar - where he gives all the characters of all these cases the best names!!!!

Thank you for this. It was much needed.

I missed a lot of the jury selection today, but what I did watch was interesting. I have just one question for anyone who recalls. Someone here mentioned that they saw RB's laptop and the blue Websleuths banner was up on her screen. Has anyone seen that or have a video link with a time stamp for that?

Someone, within the last few hours posted a still image showing a person looking at the laptop. I think it was Patty G that posted it. It was NOT the Websleuths website.

Totally O/T, but it's late....and I just had a thought since ICA can't seem to quit messing with her hands and hair.

My solution would be to "duct tape" her hands.

Just looking at her hands creep me out.

"Ms Panthera... May I call you Ms Panthera? do you follow media reports,Facebook, Twitter, etc? Have you read online documents about this case? Do you feel you can objectively listen to all evidence in this case? Can you show mercy ?

:innocent:

OOOps..forgot the biggie...Do you BLOG?

:floorlaugh:

Is there a link to this? I missed.

Panthera to Baez: Ya durned doofus - it isn't blogging, it is posting ON a blog, or website thread. :loser:
Actually we know panthera would never be so rude - but me......"oh no comment, thank you".....

I am so old and stupid , I would have NEVER know that WS was a blog. I knew I just started doing such, but in the 90's when was the last time I did, we called a web community!!!!!!!!!! What a hoot! Sorry, but self defining sometimes gets lost........HONESTLY@!

I can't see the link??? I'm really curious about the letters too.

Oh crikey, was in such a rush I forgot the link, sorry :)

Here is a good place to start - there is a link within which will take you to the letters on wesh and also links to earlier threads.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100771"]2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This isn't a blog. This is a forum or bulletin board. We aren't bloggers. We're posters. This has been driving me nuts for a long time. Websleuthers aren't bloggers, no matter what CM says. What we have is an open forum.

I am worried about appeals down the road if he does it this shorthand way.
Both sides are supposed to have 10 preemptive strikes, as far as I know. So if he brings in just 12 to 15 PJs, how does that work? Are they forced to accept them all pretty much, in the interest of time? I think that will ensure
some objections and appeals if so.

For example, the one woman that the state tried to strike already. The judge said, in denying their request to strike, that they did not spend enough time questioning and following through on their issues with her. BUT JUST BEFORE THAT THE JUDGE HAD ASKED THEM ALL TO CUT THEIR QUESTIONS DOWN TO 15 -30 MINUTES, TOTAL. So the judge, in admonishing Ashton said, the first juror was questioned for 4 hours, while this woman, not long at all. I THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY UNFAIR BECAUSE THEY WERE TOLD TO MAKE IT SHORT. KWIM?

They were told to make it short, but not omit it all together. The state did not ask this lady any questions. ZILTCH beyond the DP questions. They prejudged her and it backfired. HHJP knew it and called JA out on it. Now she will sadly be in the pool. SA dropped the ball.

Thank you so much! :seeya: I'm halfway through some of them, and all I can say is, WOW. Some crazy stuff there. Who is Cookie?!

Cookie is Robyn Adams - another prisoner, ICA's bff (or was) ICA arbitrarily decided to name her Cookie one day.

Just hoping for a non-hung jury. A few that got in have me wringing my hands like ICA. A few doozies got in, a few obvious, and not so obvious imo, including the idealistic, ignore news cuz it's bad, nursing student you all may be thinking is an asset to the state. Watch out for this one. Issuing the death penalty would not be in her realm of mind during her indoctrination as a nurse to 'save lives' ...imo and experience.

I listened to this entire utube, and dont' understand why released? Nothing bout sad was on this utube?????????//

The video wasnt released it was taped from a live feed. I believe the sad part they were referring to was one that women who the judge was talking to had lost a child and two she pointed out that any parent in her opinion who didnt give full help to law enforcement to help find a child showed consciousness of guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125