2011.05.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - Gee Marc, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

He just put it out there now didn't he? Sad thing is that he is exactly right - which is why I, as a tax paying Floridian, want to see a trial, finally hear the case, get a conviction and then a death sentence. She can go sit her pretty little can in Stark and wait it out. HER DAY WILL COME. No plea deal - she's realized that "hey, jail ain't too bad". She's been there for 3 years already and she's been alone. She is probably craving human interaction - and it won't matter from who. I SAY NO!!!

I am gettin' a little worried tonight though.

I wasn't here then but I found them on myfoxorlando and used to watch them! Recently I reread the entire threads, little dude and all!

wasn't there a cute man in red shirt? I may have to read those threads again when the defense is stalling again. Will lower my bp.

don't forget garbage stealing, dog water bowl emptying, and the best - band playing on trailer being pulled down the street events. Ah yes, those were the days...................... :crazy:

:floorlaugh: OMG, brain freeze here.

that was slighty uncomfortable listening to Marc Klaas discuss ICA's sexuality...

Not as uncomfortable to me as her "party photos" during the 31 days.......

ICA brought this on herself.

MOO

Tot mom? Over and over. NG is lost on ratings. INMATE CA is not "tot mom" Stop already, NG.

She (allegedly) killed her baby.

"Tot MOM" is quite insultive to ALL true moms and I for one am proud to be a mom! She doesn't deserve to be called any type of "mom"....to truely be a mom is an HONOR!

:shocked2: Mark Klaas just said "I believe she has no problem with women's sexuality and I think that is something she would probably enjoy...."

:thud:

He has seen the photos..:innocent:

He just put it out there now didn't he? Sad thing is that he is exactly right - which is why I, as a tax paying Floridian, want to see a trial, finally hear the case, get a conviction and then a death sentence. She can go sit her pretty little can in Stark and wait it out. HER DAY WILL COME. No plea deal - she's realized that "hey, jail ain't too bad". She's been there for 3 years already and she's been alone. She is probably craving human interaction - and it won't matter from who. I SAY NO!!!

I am so glad he said that the voters of Florida would be outraged if this woman was offered a plea that didn't keep her in jail LWOP.... and they would soon get voted out of office if they did that. I am so tired of hearing how it's to everyones advantage to let her plea, save money, yadayada. It's a sellout to my mind. Might just as well let all criminals bargain- If I plea it will save you X $ ... please!

I have not watched Nancy in many years, but swallowed hard and watched tonight just to see if there were any new revelations about today's happenings.

I see that Nancy is in Orlando tonight.

Was she in Orlando last night?

If not, did she make any comment last night that she would be in Orlando tonight?

I'm just trying to figure out what might have provoked her into heading to Orlando, especially if it was unexpectedly.

I tend to believe that these media folks do sometimes have an inside lead on "the real deal" and that they do sometimes hold that information back from the viewing public, at least temporarily.

Just how much does Nancy really know?

Can anyone answer any of these questions for me, please?

IIRC, I once heard that the reality of what's happening doesn't really hit a defendant until jury selection.

I can't look at pictures of Caylee. It tears my heart out. I have to look away and when they play clips of her talking I want to cry.

BBM

I just called my brother and remembered where I heard that. He told me that. He was called for jury duty and they would start selection and then they'd be told to go to another court room and it happened three times. He just told me this again.

He said the judge addressed all of them at the end of the day to thank them for coming in and doing their duty. The judge told them that when defendants see juries being selected that's when the plea deals start to be accepted and that if they hadn't been there then no pressure would have been on the defendant. He told them not to feel like their day was wasted.

I have not watched Nancy in many years, but swallowed hard and watched tonight just to see if there were any new revelations about today's happenings.

I see that Nancy is in Orlando tonight.

Was she in Orlando last night?

If not, did she make any comment last night that she would be in Orlando tonight?

I'm just trying to figure out what might have provoked her into heading to Orlando, especially if it was unexpectedly.

I tend to believe that these media folks do sometimes have an inside lead on "the real deal" and that they do sometimes hold that information back from the viewing public, at least temporarily.

Just how much does Nancy really know?

Can anyone answer any of these questions for me, please?

She was there on the first day of Jury selection but I think she has been in her usual studio since then.... (until tonight).

"Tot MOM" is quite insultive to ALL true moms and I for one am proud to be a mom! She doesn't deserve to be called any type of "mom"....to truely be a mom is an HONOR!

My point. It just turns my stomach. Mommies do not (allegedly) kill their babies.

What is a 'tot mom' that waited a month to see her baby?

Holy moly, don't hold back Klaas: She may be content to be a big fish in prison...doesn't believe she would have a problem with female sexuality...thinks she would "enjoy that". Wowser. Love the way he lumps her in with "these characters"

BBM:

:great:

I'm sure glad I was sitting down when Marc Klass made these comments tonight, and not standing up, because I think I woud have fallen down ...

Marc was in "rare form" tonight ...

I think what's really being lost, in all of the discussion about what Marc Klass said about KC's sexuality, is that he's most likely right.

:eek: That took me by surprise when he said that! Never expected that out of him!

:giggle:

Well, I cannot help but think the same thing when I see her cosying up to AF.
She looks pretty comfortable.

BBM respectfully: This Faith Hill song has always reminded me of little Caylee Marie Anthony, may she RIP.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/faith-hill/tracks/there-will-come-a-day--1655713

Oops, I think I messed up (you can go to u tube and type in Faith Hill "There Will Come a Day". Sorry

If she walks away with 10 years I'll :puke: :sick: :maddening: :banghead:

I cant help wondering though IF a deal for 10 years was offered IF it was before Caylee was in fact found and they saw how she had been dumped and taped etc :( I have a pretty hard job believing that would be offered AFTER she was found.

I cant help wondering though IF a deal for 10 years was offered IF it was before Caylee was in fact found and they saw how she had been dumped and taped etc :( I have a pretty hard job believing that would be offered AFTER she was found.

It definitely was offered BEFORE they found Caylee.

I doubt anyone besides Leonard Padilla would think that they would offer a plea deal for 10 years. He talks just to hear himself (daisy chain, etc. etc.), he rarely makes any sense and eventually changes his opinion completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01