2011.05.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not watched Nancy in many years, but swallowed hard and watched tonight just to see if there were any new revelations about today's happenings.

I see that Nancy is in Orlando tonight.

Was she in Orlando last night?

If not, did she make any comment last night that she would be in Orlando tonight?

I'm just trying to figure out what might have provoked her into heading to Orlando, especially if it was unexpectedly.

I tend to believe that these media folks do sometimes have an inside lead on "the real deal" and that they do sometimes hold that information back from the viewing public, at least temporarily.

Just how much does Nancy really know?

Can anyone answer any of these questions for me, please?
I've been watching NG just about every night since jury selection started. I don't recall her saying she was coming to Orlando - but I assumed she would when the trial started.

I said earlier that she sure did high-tail it down here. No, she wasn't in Orlando last night. And I don't think she's in Orlando, I think she's in Clearwater with Jean C.

Something is up. They do all talk and share. A lot of these reporters have been through many a trial together.

I sure hope NG is wrong (like she has been many times before) and there is no sweetheart deal on the table.

It's gonna be a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg night!!!!

Is it possible that they found Caylee's bio dad and that is why Casey/ Jose are so upset?

just speculating.

I am positive that Nancy knows a lot more than she lets on. I bet she couldn't report on it! Honestly guys you all know I am HUGE fan of hers. I bet she knows what is going on and I bet LE/People trust her more than anyone. I personally would trust her more than anyone. She is friends with very highly spoken of people in the Law world if you know what I mean. I mean she's had people on her show that have done many cases even some from the OJ case. JMHO

That's for sure; I've had them for most of my life but they seem to be better as I age -- some people have classic migraines that start with an aura, a flashing, moving pattern of lights in one eye, progress to getting really sick to your stomach and vomiting and then, the HEADACHE. So bad that you have to lay down in a darkened room with absolutely no light and stay really still.

I will say this; if Baez really had one, he'd be hurtin' bad...

Use to get those myself.... thank goodness they went away after I had my children.

I am positive that Nancy knows a lot more than she lets on. I bet she couldn't report on it! Honestly guys you all know I am HUGE fan of hers. I bet she knows what is going on and I bet LE/People trust her more than anyone. I personally would trust her more than anyone. She is friends with very highly spoken of people in the Law world if you know what I mean. I mean she's had people on her show that have done many cases even some from the OJ case. JMHO

In all honesty..i know you are a big fan of hers but i really dont get the impression that the police feel the same way and i certainly dont think they trust her.

Thank you Nancy for showing the clip of prisoner KC, in chains, being booked into the new jail.

I have just had it up to here with her in the courtroom in a new outfit everyday, eye makeup, unbuttoning her top button today, flirting, sashaying and a struttin' with every entrance and exit, checking out text messages and the internet and running the defense table.

COME ON!!! This is a convicted felon on trial for murder. She is being treated the same way that her parents treated her (Imagine if she were a minority woman charged with the same crime).

ITA!!! thank you for pointing this out!

I don't think Nancy or her bunch knows a thing about what's really going on. She pretended that they could not make out what Casey was saying in that clip, but it was plain as day that she was motioning towards Baez's usual chair next to her and saying " where is he?". If there was a plea deal, surely she would know about it, and not be asking where he was. She'd know.

I cant help wondering though IF a deal for 10 years was offered IF it was before Caylee was in fact found and they saw how she had been dumped and taped etc :( I have a pretty hard job believing that would be offered AFTER she was found.

IIRC, the State put the DP back on the table AFTER Caylee's duct taped remains were found. Therefore I highly doubt they are now offering ICA a plea deal of 10 years.

MOO

that was slighty uncomfortable listening to Marc Klaas discuss ICA's sexuality...

He also said that she's a psychopath who will play and get played in prison. He's right, but it would take her quite awhile to get used to rough gang members, dope dealers, and women who'd just as soon beat the tar out of someone as look at them. There's probably many females in prison who fly into horrible rages and act totally crazy as well, because of personality disorders and mental illness. Casey is not used to being around any people like that. It would be Hell for her at first, and she wouldn't want to be in that environment if she even really understands what it's probably like.

That's for sure; I've had them for most of my life but they seem to be better as I age -- some people have classic migraines that start with an aura, a flashing, moving pattern of lights in one eye, progress to getting really sick to your stomach and vomiting and then, the HEADACHE. So bad that you have to lay down in a darkened room with absolutely no light and stay really still.

I will say this; if Baez really had one, he'd be hurtin' bad...

But... if that's what he had, I sure hope he had a driver. I can NOT drive when I get the flashing neon lights.

He also said that she's a psychopath who will play and get played in prison. He's right, but it would take her quite awhile to get used to rough gang members, dope dealers, and women who'd just as soon beat the tar out of someone as look at them. There's probably many females in prison who fly into horrible rages and act totally crazy as well, because of personality disorders and mental illness. Casey is not used to being around any people like that. It would be Hell for her at first, and she wouldn't want to be in that environment if she even really understands what it's probably like.

I was floored when he said those things. Then upset that he might be right.

But I've always thought that she had been and would continue to be more isolated from other prisoners for her own protection. She wouldn't just go out to GP would she? I've always liked the idea of her in solitary, 1 hour for rec etc.

If she does end up being out there in GP I do think you're right.

I am not a fan of Nancy, although kudos to her for her success, I mainly tune in to hear BOMBSHELL TONIGHT and then spend an hour arguing with the TV and answering her questions lol (I am a reporter - it's in my nature lol)

BUT I do agree that she would know a heck of a lot more than she is letting on, or ever lets on. Same as Jean and Beth ... I would often get a heads-up to be somewhere, or attend a court case I wouldn't normally because of information that I received. It's really in everyone's best interests. Reporters can be told all the information and then go and find it 'elsewhere' to report ... it is just a matter of trust and never revealing the actual source.

Eh ... maybe I am a fan ... just a closet one lol

I am not a fan of Nancy, although kudos to her for her success, I mainly tune in to hear BOMBSHELL TONIGHT and then spend an hour arguing with the TV and answering her questions lol (I am a reporter - it's in my nature lol)

BUT I do agree that she would know a heck of a lot more than she is letting on, or ever lets on. Same as Jean and Beth ... I would often get a heads-up to be somewhere, or attend a court case I wouldn't normally because of information that I received. It's really in everyone's best interests. Reporters can be told all the information and then go and find it 'elsewhere' to report ... it is just a matter of trust and never revealing the actual source.

Eh ... maybe I am a fan ... just a closet one lol

The question then would be..why does she say so much on the show that proves not to be true? To me she seems more about ratings and saying sensational things and not necessarily about the truth :(

Because the defense team is afraid of the dark. They said today that they don't want to "go fishing in the dark".

Well we all know who much the Defense Team likes their Fishing Expeditions

It definitely was offered BEFORE they found Caylee.

I doubt anyone besides Leonard Padilla would think that they would offer a plea deal for 10 years. He talks just to hear himself (daisy chain, etc. etc.), he rarely makes any sense and eventually changes his opinion completely.

I don't think there is any Plea Deal.

I kept thinking last night that Casey was pissed about her parents trademarking Caylee's name etc..and wanted something done about it..That could be a Private matter for Casey and "He" being the problem could be George

But then that issue with trademarking Caylee' name is not an acceptable excuse for Baez to leave jury selection

So I am back to it has something to do with Baez, something to do with Casey and the case...and it could have been a set up to delay jury selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59