2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state needs to debunk the "accident" theory presented by Baez. If one juror buys that rubbish then this case is sunk.

I still cannot believe that anybody would or could buy it because it is so ridiculous....it's an accident but I will let my lawyer keep his mouth shut and take this to a death penalty trial where I leave my fate in 12 strangers. Yeah that makes total sense :waitasec:

It's like now the state has to have a 2 track prosecution. One prosecuting the REAL case and one debunking the fairy tale.

The interesting thing about this date, was that earlier in the day, the Anthony's neighbor says he witnessed ICA backing her car into her parents garage for the third time in a 5 day period.

Personally, I think this is the day that ICA dug little Caylee's body back up from the backyard, and put her back in the car to further decompose.

My personal speculation, only.

I have always thought that too. However I think that Caylee died in the car and then was moved to the home and then moved again. Sad that we will never know.

Lee wished he could have met roomies earlier to warn them about ICA because she was trouble.

I like that he never just calls her Casey. Always Casey Anthony. IMO, show he doesn't want to appear friendly with her.

Off to get my foot x-rayed (think i fractured it tripping on a bouncy ball i didn't see on the floor)... hoping tony waits for me to get back! In the mean time, Go Nate & Go Frank!

@ Fusion she always seemed like she was having a good time, not an introvert personality, never saw her diswraught/depressed/scared/angered/ worried. Never told me daughter was missing, kidnapped, never asked for help in trying to find her.

Present @ apt on 7/15/08, me & TL playing video games, kc was there, waiting for game to start, she was hanging out/bouncing around, don't remember ifshe was doing laundry or not.

Knock @ door, kc answered door, blond girl I didn't recognize, kc stepped out, she returned with CA & AH. KC & CA were in an argument, CA said grab her things, KC said she wasn't leaving, never saw/spoke to KC again. Saw LA after that. We just thought it was something between her Mother & her roommate (AH?) Met LA mid to later evening 9-midnight when he came by, LA felt bad for us a little bit, his sister was known to get into trouble here or there, he wished he would have know us before he would have warned us. . . objection . . .
he wasnt angry or worried, TL helped him gather her belongings, LE came by twice, once before LA. TL gave a cellphone to LE, they didn't question me about thing, they were there 5 minutes to collect cell & sign a receipt for it. LA came over, an hour or 2 after LE left.

Lee came over to the apartment after Casey left with her mom and Amy. Lee felt bad because he wished he could have warned Toni and Nathan about Casey.

Oooooh like the fact he said that. Guess we know why Casey sent that bus after Lee as well as her Dad.

LE only stayed at the apartment about 5 minutes the first time. They stayed long enough to collect Casey's cell phone.

It appears Baez will only ask one question to States witnesses...were you at the Hopespring home when caylee drowned....:banghead:

I think that's smart. It keeps bringing the people back to "well all that random info doesn't matter if she drowned at the home"

It's like now the state has to have a 2 track prosecution. One prosecuting the REAL case and one debunking the fairy tale.

That's exactly what this is. The dumb thing (on JB's part) is that he has told the jury that Casey knew Caylee was dead from June 16th on. I think that did big damage to his case.

Off to get my foot x-rayed (think i fractured it tripping on a bouncy ball i didn't see on the floor)... hoping tony waits for me to get back! In the mean time, Go Nate & Go Frank!

Think Clint House will be next before Tony.

Nathan said Caylee always looked well fed the 2 to 3 times he saw her. He never saw Casey strike Caylee.

Will the state take steps to disprove the drowning incident with GA? I know they asked GA. But if the defense is saying Caylee died on June 16th drowning in a pool - then obviously she wouldn't be looking for her and Caylee would not have been around.

MO

JB
NL: saw Caylee 2-3x
well fed - yes
taken care of - yes
she strike her - no
hit her - no

Holy crap, I'm not saying anything on these boards anymore, since they inevitably end up in the DT's mouths. :floorlaugh:

Never saw clothing/toys belonging to Caylee that I ever saw.

Approx length of cross examination?
5 minutes ok

JB: Mr. Lezz no Vich

Did she look well fed, well taken care of, did you ever see KC strike her?
No sir,
KC was a good mother,
objection
I will rephrase

You found out that when KC was living with you, you found out that Caylee was no longer, there was no indication that KC gave you that Caylee was dead

Interesting
So according to DT ICA would never have been looking for Caylee cause she already drowned and GA and ICA covered it up so all the ?'s SA are asking are a moot point according to DT as why would she be looking for Caylee. So their opening statement junks all of the SA's witness's as to ICA killing her child to live La Bella Vita. Crock of carp as we are all pretty aware of. But very interesting tactic by the DTand makes much more sense know. I mean they are showing her as a crap person for not being upset but throws out the fact that she wasn't looking for her because of an accident not her murder. Sorry tried to make that make sense.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member