TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your statement, then, indicates that MP is trustworthy to the public until proven otherwise.

At this point, the affair rumor has been reported in MSM.

At this point, it is a verified rumor.

IMO...I don't know of too many around here who are viewing MP as being trustworthy at this stage of the game...
In reference to the affair...It is what it is... The truth is being revealed...JMHO

Good questions.

He must think she is not a victim of foul play.

The fact that he did not move out could be an indication that he was not having an affair.

because people who have affairs usually move out? not the case. that wouldn't set him up in a good position for ending up with the house either, or custody of the kids if that's what he wanted.

Nothing we may find out about this man is going to surprise me at all. The frightened and intimidated behavior of this poor woman says it all. God bless her.

You're right about being able to quit her job anytime for full time mom-dom. The thing is though, that being a very successful professional she wouldn't have really considered it...BUT when it happened, she quickly figured our that being a full time mom is a fabulous gift to be treasured and enjoyed while you can!!!

At one point when I talked to Gail Marie last year, she talked of how much she was enjoying being a SAHM--even though it wasn't planned. Also, I kept kidding her about what she wanted to be when she grew up; in other words, what was her next job search going to be? As I look back now, I believe things were not good even then (and before, considering other conversations we had prior), which is why she was really giving careful consideration to what (and IMHO where) her next job would be.

Davis and Hoss, PC.. both live on Signal Mountain. They do not advertise a divorce practice once in the bio (that I saw). "Mr. Hoss also represents law enforcement officers of the Fraternal Order of Police and the Police Benevolent Association who have been either disciplined by their Department or find themselves named as a Defendant in a civil rights case. Over the last ten (10) years, you will find that Mr. Hoss has been dispatched to multiple shooting scenes and has successfully defended those police officers who were defending the good citizens of Hamilton County".

http://www.davis-hoss.com/bryan-hoss/

It appears MP hired a criminal attorney with a supportive connection to the police, and a PI who is a retired Police Captain of Chattanooga, it could be coincidence, unless of course they are good friends.

This is exactly what I heard from ATRUEFRIEND. Most interesting, eh?

Many here have treated it as fact to the extent of considering her as a suspect.

Circumstantial "evidence" could suggest he was having an affair.

However, at this point, it is only rumor.

This is being posted a lot.
Her name has been mentioned to the media ... at BCBS it was very common knowledge they had been seeing each other. The both have been put on leave and it is public knowledge they are still seeing each other and even more so and openly since GP disappearance. Just thought I would pass this along ...I guess it is still considered a "rumor" until the two make an announcement. (?)

But, that would make someone else complicit in concealing the vehicle, which would increase the risk. That is, if Gail were not the one to have it repainted.

Of course, many people might be willing to take the risk if there is great reward (e.g. money) involved. A chop shop, for example.

Her name has been mentioned to the media ... at BCBS it was very common knowledge they had been seeing each other. The both have been put on leave and it is public knowledge they are still seeing each other and even more so and openly since GP disappearance. Just thought I would pass this along ...I guess it is still considered a "rumor" until the two make an announcement. (?)

bolded by me.

I wonder --of course, I'm not in Signal Mtn to see for myself if they are going out in public, etc, but for one thing, why would she be put on leave if it weren't true? So then does it still fall into the "rumor" category?

I guess it is hearsay until LE or someone states that she was put on leave.??

The only place in the media where I've seen her name mentioned is in the Comments section of an online newspaper, so I guess we can't discuss her by name ...yet....

IMO...I don't know of too many around here who are viewing MP as being trustworthy at this stage of the game...
In reference to the affair...It is what it is... The truth is being revealed...JMHO

I ask that specifically because you stated that all he had to do was deny it and it would be debunked.

<modsnip> thanks for trying to clarify.

The truth, at this point, is that the affair is rumor. I am not saying it cannot be true, but it is not a proven fact.

Well, thanks for the rumor update.

Of course, many people might be willing to take the risk if there is great reward (e.g. money) involved. A chop shop, for example.

Few people would not take that risk; neither the person with the Jeep nor the person that could repaint the Jeep.

bolded by me.

I wonder --of course, I'm not in Signal Mtn to see for myself if they are going out in public, etc, but for one thing, why would she be put on leave if it weren't true? So then does it still fall into the "rumor" category?

I guess it is hearsay until LE or someone states that she was put on leave.??

The only place in the media where I've seen her name mentioned is in the Comments section of an online newspaper, so I guess we can't discuss her by name ...yet....

I don't believe it is a public fact that she was put on leave, much less the circumstances behind any such leave. But it makes for good rumor mill material.

This is exactly what I heard from ATRUEFRIEND. Most interesting, eh?

Correct me if I am reading your comment wrong but I really think it is taking it a bit far to imply that MP&#8217;s lawyers as well as the Chattanooga PD is complicit in some way and in turn conspirators!

I&#8217;m not ready to tar and feather MP just yet anyway.
Compared to other cases I don&#8217;t see where MP is actively hindering the investigation.

Also, I guess I don&#8217;t understand why it would be such a terrible thing that she may have been having emotional issues.
It would be terrible if she felt that she couldn&#8217;t tell others for fear of disappointing them.
I see on posters and missing people sites all the time the frame of mind they were in when last seen.

All imo

Again, not how but under what circumstance.

That someone had something to do with her disappearance and then took the vehicle to a chop shop to never be seen in 1 piece (or same color, etc) again. About 14 years ago, my husband's truck was stolen at a mall parking lot near the city. The cop told us that we would probably never see it again, because it was already at a chop shop being stripped for parts. So, as always, the allure of the almighty dollar may be part of the circumstances.

Here is something else to think about. Women can be more vicious than men when it comes to matters of the heart. We know the gf's name but we don't know anything about her. I dealt with two gf at the same time which made it double trouble for me but the two didn't know anything about each other, but I did. For all we know this gf could be the one who has been reeking all the havic on Gail, like having friends follow her and call her. We don't know what this girl is capable of doing.

A fact there is another woman on this mountain that has more problems with the GF (stalking, calling, leaving things around on purpose), has been abused, but too frightened for her life to completely break out of the situation, although has a safer place to stay, but still placates the SO.

Per employees at BCBS she is not there. Someone of her level you are going to know if they are there or not (if not) others in the department are going to have to be told how to carry on the day to day job it can not just be put on hold. And put to two together (both on leave). I do not understand his behavior but (and I'm am not saying an affair is right) but I think GP knew of the affair when I see pictures of them IMO I see her a little dominating over him and that sometimes creates a really bad relationship. It has been stated that she was older and smarter (maybe a better word is high goal oriented) PLEASE REMEMBER THESE ARE ONLY MY OPINIONS.

I don't believe that it is a public fact the she was put on leave, much less the circumstances behind any such leave. But it makes for good rumor mill material.

The fact that Gail had mentioned that she believe MP was having an affair to her family/friends, and that this was reported in MSM, makes it relevant to discussion and to the circumstances under which she may have gone missing. We all have the ability to choose what we believe and you certainly do not have to. I do believe it bc I think where there is this much smoke there is usually fire but that is just me.

That someone had something to do with her disappearance and then took the vehicle to a chop shop to never be seen in 1 piece (or same color, etc) again. About 14 years ago, my husband's truck was stolen at a mall parking lot near the city. The cop told us that we would probably never see it again, because it was already at a chop shop being stripped for parts. So, as always, the allure of the almighty dollar may be part of the circumstances.

Ok nevermind.

Let me ask it this way.

Why would someone want to risk exposing their guilt to another person in order to repaint the Jeep rather that dispose of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown