2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of his good friends was CMorales
was not CM's roommate

Does anyone know if they're going to call her friends Annie or Iassen? Or JP?

Troy Brown - nice looking young man - 26 years old, sells advertising..degree in Marketing.

263k689.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb9v-c22d14"]Troy Brown Police Interview - part 1 of 2[/ame]

It looks like embedding has been disabled for this video, but you can watch it by clicking on the title.

Wow - just think about this - these kids just getting out of university, starting their adult life - coming in to testify because one of their friends is on trial for murdering her daughter. Just wow - what this must do to their heads.

:laughcry:

The folks over at IS are finally getting it! They are saying if they were on the jury, they would now have to wonder where JB got this sex abuse theory? :waitasec: From someone who brags about what a good liar they are! :great: :great:

Over the lunch break tho, Sunny H. said she thought the DT was doing a "Great Job"....remind me not to ever hire her!

All of Casey's former "friends" are college grads and have "real" jobs in the "real" world.

Yeah that's how most people live out their lives ....

Shaffer looks like he would LOVE to jump in and question witnesses as well. You can see that spark in his eye. I like to see those in the legal profession revel in court proceedings. This stuff is near and dear to our hearts. It's what our founding fathers wanted for this country.

All of Casey's former "friends" are college grads and have "real" jobs in the "real" world.

Yep...and not to mention almost ALL got outta "dodge".....sad...all the peoples lives she affected....maybe a good thing, though, they all seemed to go on and be the exact OPPOSITE of her!!

HA! FG: A conversation between who? Troy: "between myself and the defendant"

GOOD FOR HIM!!! I'm sick of them saying Casey!

Not unusual for the age group, but considering ICAs context it's disheartening

Well...she wasn't in school and she didn't have a job. Those would be the most typical places for people in that age group to meet new friends. We also know that she wasn't in any "mommy and me" type classes with Caylee. I guess it's not surprising that she'd only meet new people when she was out partying; sad, but not surprising IMO.

Mr. G w/Troy Brown, work in advertising over 2 years, lived in central FL in 2007 & 2008, going to Univ. of Central FL . . .degree in marketing . . knows KC met her first, friend of friend of ex-girlfriend birthday party . . .saw her more often when she started dating RM, aware when they were dating and when broke up . . .knows of TL . . .met him twice . . .met him May 08 @ party . . .one of his friends DJing . . . houseparty . . .saw KC that night, know who Caylee is . . . saw Caylee late 2007, saw Caylee in June 2008 @ RM's house, after June 9 or 10th, next time saw KC was when TB went back home to Virginia for a week . . . fb message from KC in June . . a printout of fb conversation between TB & KC . . enter into evidence . . .JB asks for sidebar (why am I not surprised?)

Ugh another sidebar.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...side bar...

Oh pppffffttttttttttttt. I've had it with these snide bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname