2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way "friends" is thrown around even in situations where people are simply acquaintences.
Just my thought on that.

Sheesh even the Sheraton has moved on...he was working on "what was the Sheraton"

I love the way "friends" is thrown around even in situations where people are simply acquaintences.
Just my thought on that.

I think that's fairly common in the 20-something age group. My stepson has 1,400 "friends" on Facebook. !!

I'm going to make a candy bar named the Sidebar... and it'll be chock full of nuts.

You guys on this thread are the best! You're killing me! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Who was at Voyage with you?

TB- Melissa, Amy, THE DEFENDANT!

I'm lovin' TB! :great:

All these young decent people, I don't understand how KC fits in with them. They all went to school and worked. They have all graduated and moved on with their lives. Good for them.

I know this might be petty, but I like to hear her former friends call her "the defendant"

Sorry:(

Although I'm gettin a little depressed about how questioning seems to be going with FG (sorry)....I just keep remembering "other" tidbits of discussions she had....like what she said to Lee.... "maybe I'm just a spiteful b*tch"

That is the second timeline given by Casey referencing June 15 being the last day. Nine days from June 24 counts back to the 15th. That blows the June 16 drowning right out of the water, IMO.

Brings us back to the huge fight on June 15th.................all the drama!

Troy doesnt even address her by name....says the defendant.

He hates Casey too. I hope he and Melissa are still friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK