2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Casey's acting like someone is about to run her over with a bus! She's jumping all over her chair.

They're not allowed to do that in the guilt phase because they refused the State access to Casey to do their own evaluation. They have no evidence to present to the jury about any psychological issues Casey may have been having. Only their word... which is not evidence!

Exactly, Florida has rules about evidence implying "diminished mental capacity" - it cannot be used as a defense during the guilt phase of the trial.

I feel so bad for all these young people having to have dealt with this in their lives. This current witness (Christopher Stutz) seems very uncomfortable and nervous, poor thing

Me thinks this witness is confused on dates.

Yes- mixed up on his dates- Mother's day is ALWAYS the second Sunday in May.
I hope his saying May 16th was Mother's Day is not crucial to any important evidence.

Chris was saying that he saw ICA in the Jeep in June and then also confirming the Buffallo Wild Wings siting in July - the state had the answers to the overnight visit in May stricken from the record

Dang for a SENIOR CITIZEN that was asaulted only yesterday, ole Mason sure got to that sidebar pretty darn quick. He was first up. I wonder why he is letting Baez bumble along??

Judge sure is protecting Casey. Wonder why?

If I was separated from my laptop, radio, television, I would have to be sedated.

Casey had about a million friends. If her daughter had truly been kidnapped, she could have so many people looking for her, she would be found quickly. Just one more mark against the kidnapping story IMO. Course, I know now that the story has changed to another one.

I totally agree yet she told not one!

How can they think anyone would believe all this?

JB might as well pull the switch he is doing her no favors if ya ask me!

JMO

Isn't this also the guy whose nametag "Chris" KC had in her possession?

(Didn't I see a doc dump photo of contents of "work bag"?)

Can someone get a screenshot if ICA. I can only get WESH and they don't show her.

So in reality Caylee wasnt being dumped off on Cindy, Casey seems to have taken her everywhere. I am not getting why she just wasn't left home.

The court reporters need hazard pay. They should have one just for the sidebars, and one for the regular court goings on.

If I was playing the sidebar drinking game I'd be in AA by now. That is no way discrediting any of the fine folks at AA either. Just saying.

You can tell the important questions as JA gets up too. Usually it is just CM and JB and FG up there. JA comes up when it is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173