Tony Lazzaro's testimony

I'm sorry if this thought has been posted before, as I have only skimmed most posts, but something struck me as idk, an oxymoron of sorts...

When Tony gave his statement this evening, when the jury was out, and the DT desperately wanted him to say that GA had sexually abused ICA, how would that jive with the DT's opening statement that ICA had hidden the "accidental drowning" just like she had hidden everything that had to do with the sexual abuse by GA? If anything, that blows the DT's statement out the door, because if ICA had admitted to people that GA had sexually abused her, then why not admit to those same people she trusted so much as to admit having her father's P**** in her mouth @ 13, that her daughter had drowned and seeking advice or help from them?

I hope what I'm saying makes sense, because I think, even if they could find someone to go along with ICA's sick lies and say that ICA had told them about the abuse by GA, then the jurors could ultimately question why she would keep the accident a secret.

Good catch! If it's such a terrible secret that she represses everything to do with it, how come she's unloading on the new boyfriend, of all people..

Can someone set me straight on something? I was in and out today - maybe I missed it - but is it confirmed that Casey was cheating on Tony or at least interested in/seducting/sleeping with other men when she was supposedly so into him?

Well, she and RM overlapped TL. She was chatting up ID, MH and wasn't AR (the cop) in there too - oh and don't forget WW - of course she would never according to him, but he didn't get a chance to really know her.

I don't think she and AR actually got the chance to "hook up" in May(?) when they were talking/texting about it. The nanny was stuck on the road, going to pick up a dog or something and CA was not available - who knows if she was actually sitting in the next room or something.

many new mothers do have PPD and if not treated or they are not able to discuss it , chances are the condition gets much worse/and developes into full blown insanity.:twocents:

Uh, not in this case.

There was no laying around in bed (on her own, anyways!), no isolation and not wanting to leave the house, she did not remain in her pyjamas all day with no makeup not bathing or caring what she looked like, zoned out.

She was out at "Targee" buying new tarty little dresses to wear at Hot Body contests, galavanting around getting drunk as a skunk in bars, microwaving nachos for her new boyfriend's buddies like June Cleaver, and "managing" shooter girls and planning their party girl outfits.

Hardly PPD, IMHO.

Tony strikes me as a fairly typical young guy.
He has not sold his story for money, which is admirable in itself.
He may have told Casey he didn't want kids, and even that he din't want to be involved with her child on a day to day basis.
That's his perogative, and better that he was upfront about it.
He's not the one who decided to have a child at 19, so he could afford to be carefree, Casey could not.

JG also said it was Lee that pressured ICA to have sex with her.

http://www.wesh.com/r/19129570/detail.html

"Uhm, Casey uh, and Lee were at the house alone together and Casey, and Lee attempted to have sex with her," Grund said to investigators on Sept. 8, 2008. "My impression was that somehow he was trying to pressure her into it somehow."

Grund said he was told in September 2005, but she didn't say exactly when the incident happened.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/19129570/de...#ixzz1NVvQgqRl

IMO, ICA can't remember which lie she told to which lover.

So based on TL's testimony, not only did GA not sexually abuse ICA, Lee once glanced at her bewbies and that was interpreted as an attempt to "feel her up." Got it. I guess that's what is called "sexual abuse" on planet KC.

So based on TL's testimony, not only did GA not sexually abuse ICA, Lee once glanced at her bewbies and that was interpreted as an attempt to "feel her up." Got it. I guess that's what is called "sexual abuse" on planet KC.

I'VE glanced at her bewbies. They have a life of their own!

ETA: And I'm a hetero mother of a teenager!

Good God! If that's all it took to get convicted, I'd be doing 100 consecutive life sentences! I've glanced at many bewbies! LOL! :great:

Well, the court should henceforth refer to glancing at bewbies as "almost getting to second base, but not quite." I think it sounds more professional and less like middle school.

Well, damm. I wish JB had uncovered that clunker during court today.

KC trying very hard to cry at the mention of LA almost (but not) feeling her b00bs.

Who makes the decision if the jury hears this testimony - JB or HHJP??

I wonder if we will ever get to find out what Tony and KC conversed about the day she was arrested. Wasn't that the last time they talked and texted?

Can the state Ask Tony L what the secret is that he and Casey shared?

guess she didn't know his slot in the witness lineup or she wouldn't have been wearing that yucky ruffled blouse/sporting those yucky bangs (1st day)

she was definitely (in her own mind) lookin' spiffier for him the 2nd day

jeez, and LE recovered a sheet of paper from KC's room filled w/ variations of her new signature/new last name: Lazzaro

ETA: And I'm a hetero mother of a teenager!

And there goes that mouthful of 7Up all over my laptop. I really need to invest in a cover or stop drinking and reading.

I've glanced at her bewbies myself, but I didn't want to - does that mean she was abusing me?

And there goes that mouthful of 7Up all over my laptop. I really need to invest in a cover or stop drinking and reading.

I've glanced at her bewbies myself, but I didn't want to - does that mean she was abusing me?

I'm pretty sure she has abused us all, and not just regarding her b00bs.

I'm pretty sure she has abused us all, and not just regarding her b00bs.

OMG!!!! I'VE BEEN ABUSED THEN!!!!!! CALL A LAWYER! QUICK! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG!!!! I'VE BEEN ABUSED THEN!!!!!! CALL A LAWYER! QUICK! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya: Hiya ecs!

If only!! The whole family would have been locked up long ago! :crazy:

Casey sure didn't look happy once they were all dismissed for the day. Wonder if it was because Tony denied her telling him about any sexual abuse by GA?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfdvjitrdjj634754gxdd
Back