2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez, always trying so hard for that ever elusive Perry Mason moment.

...trying to paint GA as playing shenanigans with the notice. Dude I never use my front door ... I can see it from the street but I don't "look" at it

this line of questioning is what is called a big ole distraction.

Just checked my front door I never use and was R-E-L-I-E-V-E-D I had no
notices! For heaven's sake JB leave it alone!!

Trying really hard to keep from typing something I shouldn't!!! LOL! JB is making me crazy!

Sometimes I don't even check my mailbox for 3-4 days.
Mostly only bills in there.

IMO
Baez is using all the info the A's have told him over the past 3 years against them...

Isn't it also a crime withholding information from LE, such as JB was knowledgable about the date of the death?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If George didn't want the notice to be seen or found, he would have just thrown away the notice. :banghead: Why would he leave it for his wife to find if he didn't want it found?

I have had letters stuck to our front door for days unseen as well. We use our garage door all of the time. Even friends come in that way by the driveway.

JB is trying to make it an evil thing that it was unnoticed.

Same here. We've even missed UPS packages.

I hope one juror does the same thing and sees through this nonsense.

IMO

"Not in evidence!"
"Not in evidence!"
"Not in evidence!"
"Not in evidence!"
"Not in evidence!"
"Not in evidence!"

What if Casey seen the notice and took it off the door and then put the notice back up after she dumped Caylee's body? Casey did live in the house..

AHa - George called Amscot - I thought I remembered him doing that but wasn't going to say it because it's been so long ago. I'd get contempt and put in jail in Baez had to question me about anything. He makes no sense. No sense at all.

I wish GA would just answer 'yes' or 'no' and not elaborate. Make him dig for it, George.

Is this man the biggest doofus in the world or what ? Is he trying to imply that the A's got multiple notices and just ignored them.

Yes. He is. I don't know what he's trying to get at, but it's not working out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015