2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES.......her parents believed her Zanny the nanny story (BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO.....it gave them hope?)
and the DT believes her "abuse" , etc. stories .........because.........they want to??? they love KC and want to help save her??? .......any other ideas??? :waitasec:
The DT doesn't have to "believe" ICA's stories. It is the DT's job to present ICA's case in court. They have some ethical limits like not presenting evidence they KNOW to be false, but beyond that they are somewhat like agents with overlying professional responsibilities and their duty is to defend their client and to present their client's case.

Nope! Not just you..I also felt the same way during the jury selection..I hope his 'turn' is almost over for the rest of the trial.

The juror will see through it. If the juror has not gotten it now it is too late. I think the juror is testing to confirm what is the thought already.

This also makes much more logical sense to me on why ICA/Baez fought that motion by the Anthony's attorney to attend every day of the trial.

Bet it was Baez' intention to spring this defense theory on George when he took the stand for the first time (before he had an opportunity to get defensive)

I do believe if has impacted the defence team in a huge way.

I want justice and Justice means all rules are followed equally to get the the truth of the matter, and no matter how much we know about the case we still do not have facts about what happen to Caylee.

I want the truth, that is where the justice is. IMO.

Tweets are saying juror #11 is eye candy and looks like the coach on "Friday Night Lights" I think he is one of the jurors that wanted the tickets. I also think he is the one who is sitting on the edge of his seat whenever GA testifies.

Is #11 sitting in the area where Casey is seen looking?

The appeals will happen upon conviction, but Judge P is making sure none will be anything that changes anything. This man's mind is brilliant.

Did I say Judge P is a hero yet? :)

Thanks , but please reassure me that his comment about "why didn't she kill her parents" won't somehow do some legal damage. I don't know much about the legal system (except what I have learned here) but I wish he hadn't said that; it really surprised me.

Watching Casey after everything was wrapped up and she was waiting to leave the courtroom made me sick. She looks all pleased as punch and chatting with her team -- looked to me like she was reliving some of her favorite parts. Then JB did this little pantomime for CM that seemed to be showing how hard it was to get the info he wanted from GA. They all thought that was pretty amusing. That this afternoon was not gut-wrenching to Casey is just another indication that she has no feelings at all.

What if he is not a "stand-up guy", but a deceiver? It is possible. Recall, there is no look, no type, that marks the child molester. I am not invested in this case, because I am enthralled mainly with the Amanda Knox case. So GA is new to me. And I do not get a good feeling. Never assume anything, in any case.....

BBM

I'm not so sure about the bolded part. She was sitting around writing "Mrs. Tony Lazzaro." That says long haul to me on her part.

But I totally agree on the back up guys.

Unfortunately, I believe finding the bag of garbage with flies and or maggots played a huge part in his decision to drive the car off the tow lot.

Got it,thank you much! :)

Hit the button next to the quote button for each mutiple quotes then on last one hit the quote button they will all show up in the box for you to post with your post. May have to have x amount of post before you can muti quote not sure

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137700"]Sidebar is open.[/ame]

Jump on the link and let's move on over.

Closing up here since court is adjourned for the day.

I have been watching Casey very closely when the jury comes in and when they leave. She has bonded with someone right across from her. When Judge was talking about the Lightning Game and she grinned from ear to ear, she again made eye contact with the same person. I am not liking this!

I wouldn't panic about this. It is early in the trial and they are still just going through the basic witnesses. From an unfamiliar jurors pov it may still seem a bit vague to be going after her. All of that will change once they start bringing the forensics in, and the LE interviews and the infamous walk down the hall at Universal, etc.

We don't know who is across from her though do we? What if it's a court person?

I'm pretty sure if HHBP missed an exchange of any kind between ICA and a juror, it would be brought to his attention by the SA or deputies in the courtroom. I kinda' think she wrinkling her nose at aa member of the DT at the end of the table - usually CM sits there and he and ICA are buddies, as we know.

Thanks , but please reassure me that his comment about "why didn't she kill her parents" won't somehow do some legal damage. I don't know much about the legal system (except what I have learned here) but I wish he hadn't said that; it really surprised me.

I believe it was said while the jury was out, so no harm done. If it had been said in front of them, maybe.:twocents:

Is #11 sitting in the area where Casey is seen looking?

The jury is sitting straight across from her. Not sure where 11 is. Someone described him as looking like George Clooney so I'm just guessing that it may be him.

The searches were made before this text message. june 10 was the date.

The other searches were done in march ,april and may.

I dont think this conversation shows anything but Tony wanted to fool arround,and he was willing to hang out at her home with her kid and parents on that day. there is nothing that indicates she wasnt planning on having her new boyfriend over any time he wanted after her parents met him which could be how the conversation was meant ,know one knows but Casey.

The state needs facts. that isnt one nor does it lead to one.
...and can they get that somehow with his testimony at this point? I know everything is tied together as to what and when they can testify to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther