2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching Casey very closely when the jury comes in and when they leave. She has bonded with someone right across from her. When Judge was talking about the Lightning Game and she grinned from ear to ear, she again made eye contact with the same person. I am not liking this!

That's worrisome.

I have been watching Casey very closely when the jury comes in and when they leave. She has bonded with someone right across from her. When Judge was talking about the Lightning Game and she grinned from ear to ear, she again made eye contact with the same person. I am not liking this!

Tweets are saying juror #11 is eye candy and looks like the coach on "Friday Night Lights" I think he is one of the jurors that wanted the tickets. I also think he is the one who is sitting on the edge of his seat whenever GA testifies.

Don't get me wrong, I think KC is the only guilty person. I just wish GA and CA wouldn't have lied and gone into cover-up mode, because it casts suspicion on GA, especially when he's obfuscating on the witness stand, IMO.

Can anyone help me? I was thinking about this GA saying the car was at amscot for 3 days thing. It's at the back of my mind that someone, maybe GA, called amscot before the A's went to the towyard. I have no idea why but I thought I remembered hearing that a long time ago. Does anyone else remember this?

(with this case having so much info I could be wrong and probably am since this wasn't addressed today in court)

It was brought up today. GA said he called from work after dropping the car off at home.

Right?!? Not to mention she'd told others her parents were getting divorced and moving away. WHERE was she expecting them to be going? She had some sort of plan. VERY relevant! Let's not forget kc claiming GA had the stroke (possibly setting up a death scenario) and she'd stated CA had been hospitalized in a mental institution (possibly explaining her disappearance). I think HHJP needs to re-think the relevancy.

:yes: :tyou:

I try not to worry about HHJP. I know he just does not want any appeals or ways for Casey and Jose to have a real complaint. Look what they do with made up complaints? :banghead:

To everyone that is worried. I am a little bit too, she is just so evil and so willing to do anything while EVERYBODY else has to play by the rules.

This is hard to deal with. I just keep thinking, "there is so much more evidence that points to Casey."

Yes. And the father and grandfather said a prayer when he smelled human decomp in the car that his daughter and granddaughter rode around in. A car that had been towed.

Maybe I'm f'p up in the head, but in that situation, I'm calling 911. Right there.

I'm not driving it home. I'm going to fear that something is horribly wrong and call LE. And something was horribly wrong; the car smelled like a dead human body.

Unfortunately, I believe finding the bag of garbage with flies and or maggots played a huge part in his decision to drive the car off the tow lot.

Well...after the trial is over JP should come on over here and read what we all think about that.

I wonder if his wife reads here? In case she does, Mrs. P your hubby is a sweetie :)

I hope a certain couple of folks in the audience are getting a clue.
Makes you wonder if LA and GA were already picking up on those clues earlier, but CA was the hold-out in full denial.

I have been thinking about how GA and CA are in the courtroom . . .listenting to all of this . . .I kept thinking it wasn't right as they were also witnesses in the case. . . however . . as it goes on . . my opinion has changed dramatically . . .CA & GA have a RIGHT to face their accuser(s)! It is just making me angry now . . . after her parents fought so very hard to stand behind her . . . making fools of themselves to show their allegiance to kc . . . so truly sad they are now having to endure this whole fiasco . . . I know everyone is not happy with them . . . but it hurts to watch this painful exchange . . . I am sure the jurors feel something in the room . . . I wonder how it feels to them vs. how it feels on this side of the window. . .

ITA.

And really,truly imo they simply could not face the stark reality of it all, and were definitely living in solid denial. I am also certain that if they believed anything it was that there must have been some horrid accident where it pertained to Caylee's death. And that ICA was to afraid and ashamed to tell them. However now a new reality has hit them when it comes to their daughter. I am certain a new set of painful issues await them. I simply cannot imagine the utter pain and agony they suffer!!!!

I truly believe that the A's now only want the truth. Whatever it may be.

Does anyone else think that HHJP should not have made that statement about killing her parents too? I hope this does not cause a problem for him or the State! IMO

I was very surprised he made that comment........

Supplemental witness list!!! Who, what, when, where, why?!?!? Interesting!

As a matter of fact imo it seemed like she was always working hard to have an extra few in line to step on up to the plate. Sick sick and evil person she is.

Have you ever watched a monkey swing throw the jungle on vines? They never let go of the vine in their hand until they have the next vine in their hand. This is what I think of when I think of ICA with her men.

ending day at sidebar recess till 9am, done for today

OMG, Judge P just said see you at sidebar other than that recess til 9:00 a.m tomorrow, yes Saturday.

LDB: (speaking quickly) let the court know at the proper juncture there has been a miss filing.

HHJP: see you at side bar and recess till tomorrow morning at eight.

( I am saying that not HHJP) (oh, is it nine?) I think I am wrong. I believe it is nine. Don't listen to me on that...

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member