2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her parents aren't the ones dead. She could've gone to TL's Caylee was the problem.
She told Amy they were going to move in together into the Anthony house -- her parents were going to "give" it to her.

I think he drove the car home for the same reason that Cindy washed the clothes from the car and cleaned out the car somewhat,. They always tried to cover for Casey as their first impulse. That impulse is coming back to bite them in the butt.
Yep. This is what I think, too.

HHJP: okay mr george what is the next portion?

FG: I need a minute

HHJP: we will take a five minute recess, I will ask the clerk if she will make me a copy of this. Well, she is going to have somebody come up and make them two, two copies one for me and one for the defense. Recess until we get the copies.

At first I was worried about the State bringing this in but I see what they mean, with later evidence this could bolster what I know to be true: Casey did not like the rules at home or being tied down to mother hood, Cindy knew it too. But it does seem early to bring this in-

I would suppose it is because Tony is here, now. :dunno:

Did ya'll see BAEZ with a huge smile when the judge said 'why didn't she kill her parents then?'

LOOK at her smiling and laughing with the jury!!! OMG!!!!

Yet it's her death penalty murder trial...I just don't plain get it.....maybe that's a good thing!

Honestly, I don't think there should be ANY laughing in the court room, this is VERY VERY serious....a poor innocent little girl's life was taken....

As per usual this DT completely unprepared....poor HHJBP has to do most of their work for them in order to prevent a mistrial.

HHBP I have some concerns w/this whole thing Mr. FG, dates April - June 2008 . . SA don't seek to introducte 4/29 or 5/5 but 6/10 on page 2 of 8 . . .date stamp . . .JB wants Bates # . . .provided on disc . . .no document stamp . .. portions sought to publish TL wanting to come over to KC home . . Tues 6/10 TL 10:13 pm You Kc Yo. . .don't copy me . ha hah . .Suck A D . . . I . . C. . .K . . . KC hmmmu maybe . . . what they are referring to a sexual act per FG . . . HHBP wants to know how relate to crimes alleged . . .SA is attempting to introduce .. . .page 3 . . . .HHBP said you said pg 3. . .down to 10:38:27 pm . . . .TL - I am coming over . . .KC - RU . . . yeah to say hello . . .kc a few more days bring your azz over and stay how long you want. . . you are trouble . . TL - yea coming over anyway . . . til 10:42 pm . .. kc puts him off can't do what she wants to do is because child and parents are in the way . . . .DT doesn't concur with analagy . . .HHBP prove or disprove? . . . . FG "Motive for the Murder" . . kc living @ home w/parents . . . she is told "No" it is a motive for murder? . . . . . . FG no . . TL & KC first started to date kc had Caylee with her . . .unable to do what wanted or stay where wanted . . .had to bring Caylee back home . .. up to Jun15.. . . .kc locked into that home . . .couldn't do what wanted to do . . .until June 16 - July 15th . . .after 6/16 didn't ahve to worry about her parents or her daughter . . .

HHBP: next logical questions . . .why didn't she kill her parents . . . don't answer that . . . exclusion on grounds of prejudice . . . not relelvant to issues to proven. .. outweighed by prejudice it would cause . . .

What is the next portion . . .this will take time to go thru . . bring jury back in get themout of here . . .go part by part . . .

any more text messages coming of similar coming in? get me copies so I can read them ... get me familiar with the m . . . .TL you can stand down . . .

Thank you, thank you.

I'll drag this around so everyone else can read it too.

Do we know what dates GA & CA were out of town. (2days) GA has talked about.

She told Amy they were going to move in together into the Anthony house -- her parents were going to "give" it to her.

just my :twocents: but she told multiple things to multiple people.. soooo many multiple stories and explainations including the one given yesterday that she was thinking of moving out of the Orlando area because she didn't like the schools...
:twocents:

I am concerned the Judge has a lack of understanding on text messaging and the relevance. I am concerned a lot of valuable evidence will not be allowed in by that lack of technical savvy. Just a slight concern, but I thought he felt out of his realm and the SA was not very good at explaining it to him. He seemed puzzled and put out dealing with "text messages" and bothered if might add.

As Mr. George was explaining it,LDB literally had her fingers clamping down on her mouth. I think she really wanted to add something. It must be hard to give up control.

Is trial over today? Or are they coming back? I stepped away!

I disagree.

The believable motive is that KC wanted Tony, but Tony didn't want Caylee.

Except that she also wanted guy #2 and #3 and #4....

If she wanted to be with Tony so bad, why was she dating other guys while she was with him? :waitasec:

That the only reason I can't grasp onto this as a motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FuryRoadWarrior