2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but while we are at recess I have a question. I can't figure out multi posting. I hit the smaller button but then what? When I go to reply it only posts the last posts.....
I feel so dumb!!! :(

Hit the button next to the quote button for each mutiple quotes then on last one hit the quote button they will all show up in the box for you to post with your post. May have to have x amount of post before you can muti quote not sure

So is "clean-up" part of the "assisting in her own defense"?

It amuses me to watch ICA stall big time when court is adjourned for the day....making small talk and pretending to have to help clean up. I don't think she enjoys her isolation in the evenings.

Does anyone know if the State asked TL in his deposition if he ever told ICA that he did not want girls, only boys?

If they did and they can ask him that in court, that would be HUGE in front of the jury.

No, it's not just you. I agree with you and think the state should be using only LDB and Ashton.

I prefer JA and LDB's styles as well, but I think Mr. George is effective. I also think they need FG to question all these witnesses, as it's a lot of hard work for only 2 to do.

We don't know who is across from her though do we? What if it's a court person?

Could possibly be; but it appears to be someone in the jury because she only lightens up and winks over towards the jury when HHJP talks to the jury direct regarding OT subjects (basketball game, Lightning game)....things that make you go hmmmmmmm....................

KC seems to be in a good mood after court today, unlike yesterday.

Does anyone know if the State asked TL in his deposition if he ever told ICA that he did not want girls, only boys?

If they did and they can ask him that in court, that would be HUGE in front of the jury.

They have not, at this point.

Gone are the days of Baez asking George if he's alright and if he needs a minute. Long gone...

I just have to add that the cost of the "storage fees" to have it kept there in the tow yard would likely be the first reason to take it out of there .. it is costly upwards of 60$ a day or more! OUCH!

Unfortunately, I believe finding the bag of garbage with flies and or maggots played a huge part in his decision to drive the car off the tow lot.

Is it just me, or does Mr. George seem weak and ineffective in his questioning and delivery?

Nope! Not just you..I also felt the same way during the jury selection..I hope his 'turn' is almost over for the rest of the trial.

Yet it's her death penalty murder trial...I just don't plain get it.....maybe that's a good thing!

Honestly, I don't think there should be ANY laughing in the court room, this is VERY VERY serious....a poor innocent little girl's life was taken....

Yes, I'm with you...but I'm worried that she is bonding with a juror...it only takes one!

If ICA really is making eyes at a juror.. will the judge tell her attorneys to make her stop.. or will they allow it to continue? Can the juror be excused for this? (assuming it really is a juroro)

Thats scary .. she is an expert maniuplator especially the men!

I am going to visit the Websleuths Astros...maybe the stars can make me feel better?

:blowkiss:

Unfortunately, I believe finding the bag of garbage with flies and or maggots played a huge part in his decision to drive the car off the tow lot.
It might have done. I'm no mind reader. I don't know why GA decided to drive home a car that smelled like human death. It's an unmistakable smell; you can't mistake it for garbage or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant