2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHBP I have some concerns w/this whole thing Mr. FG, dates April - June 2008 . . SA don't seek to introducte 4/29 or 5/5 but 6/10 on page 2 of 8 . . .date stamp . . .JB wants Bates # . . .provided on disc . . .no document stamp . .. portions sought to publish TL wanting to come over to KC home . . Tues 6/10 TL 10:13 pm You Kc Yo. . .don't copy me . ha hah . .Suck A D . . . I . . C. . .K . . . KC hmmmu maybe . . . what they are referring to a sexual act per FG . . . HHBP wants to know how relate to crimes alleged . . .SA is attempting to introduce .. . .page 3 . . . .HHBP said you said pg 3. . .down to 10:38:27 pm . . . .TL - I am coming over . . .KC - RU . . . yeah to say hello . . .kc a few more days bring your azz over and stay how long you want. . . you are trouble . . TL - yea coming over anyway . . . til 10:42 pm . .. kc puts him off can't do what she wants to do is because child and parents are in the way . . . .DT doesn't concur with analagy . . .HHBP prove or disprove? . . . . FG "Motive for the Murder" . . kc living @ home w/parents . . . she is told "No" it is a motive for murder? . . . . . . FG no . . TL & KC first started to date kc had Caylee with her . . .unable to do what wanted or stay where wanted . . .had to bring Caylee back home . .. up to Jun15.. . . .kc locked into that home . . .couldn't do what wanted to do . . .until June 16 - July 15th . . .after 6/16 didn't ahve to worry about her parents or her daughter . . .

HHBP: next logical questions . . .why didn't she kill her parents . . . don't answer that . . . exclusion on grounds of prejudice . . . not relelvant to issues to proven. .. outweighed by prejudice it would cause . . .

What is the next portion . . .this will take time to go thru . . bring jury back in get themout of here . . .go part by part . . .

any more text messages coming of similar coming in? get me copies so I can read them ... get me familiar with the m . . . .TL you can stand down . . .
That was the right call on that evidence for right now, but just wait ... we can probably rely on JB to "open the door" to let it come in on some kind of rebuttal.

Can anyone help me? I was thinking about this GA saying the car was at amscot for 3 days thing. It's at the back of my mind that someone, maybe GA, called amscot before the A's went to the towyard. I have no idea why but I thought I remembered hearing that a long time ago. Does anyone else remember this?

(with this case having so much info I could be wrong and probably am since this wasn't addressed today in court)

I always kinda thought......

I've always thought so. In fact imo she was gonna set it up so that she would come home to find some sort of mass murder...poor, poor ICA. jmho

Except that she also wanted guy #2 and #3 and #4....

If she wanted to be with Tony so bad, why was she dating other guys while she was with him? :waitasec:

That the only reason I can't grasp onto this as a motive.

I think ICA knew Tony wasn't in it for the long haul. ICA always had to have a backup guy. This time it was crucial because she needed a place to live. She had to hide out from her parents, she killed Caylee.

He was moving back to New York and she would cry hysterically at the mere mention of him leaving which probably scared the heck out of him. She only knew him for three weeks before she moved herself in the apartment.

IMO

Those smiles will be short lived - there is so much more evidence.

Ohhh I hope so. This is painful to watch. It is discouraging to see that people are actually believing that George had something to do with this. And she sits there mugging at the jury. ugh.

I have been thinking about how GA and CA are in the courtroom . . .listenting to all of this . . .I kept thinking it wasn't right as they were also witnesses in the case. . . however . . as it goes on . . my opinion has changed dramatically . . .CA & GA have a RIGHT to face their accuser(s)! It is just making me angry now . . . after her parents fought so very hard to stand behind her . . . making fools of themselves to show their allegiance to kc . . . so truly sad they are now having to endure this whole fiasco . . . I know everyone is not happy with them . . . but it hurts to watch this painful exchange . . . I am sure the jurors feel something in the room . . . I wonder how it feels to them vs. how it feels on this side of the window. . .

Not motive, but "pre-planning" imo. It shows and relates to her methodical plans to get rid of her 'burden'(S). It would tie into the relevant computer searches and such that we have not see yet.

jmo

They'll have more shots at it thanks to Casey. This stuff is everywhere. We haven't even gotten to the computer search dates ad keywords yet. Have no fear.

OMG ...... save time, save money ... give the jury all the transcripts of every police interview, all deposistions ... bring the peeps in at the start of the trial to have them sworn in in front of them ( cuz, geesh sworn statements aren't enough in this sue or be sued world) and have at it ... if/when a juror hase a question, needs guidance on the law .. pow wow with the Judge ...

Honsetly, I get that I am the imaptient one, as most of us following this case is ... but the Jury, w/o all this info has got to be at the very least, ANNOYED with the logistics of lawyering!!! Please, both sides .. try to remember that the peeps hearing "ALL" your sideways, sidebars, objections, rephrasing, rebuttals, re, re, re, re ...are jurors, peers, average slice of america yadda yadda ... we are not versed in courtroom politics! You are doing an injustice to all parties involved ...

Litigation, word of the day!

HOLY SHEEP S*IT!!! I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE!!!

YO

YO YO

lmao at Judge Perry reading this.........

:floorlaugh:

I believe he should of let it in

Judge P was pointing out that the motive was not clear from those instant messages. He may also have been giving a slight thought to people in the audience that need to think about it b/c they are under so much pressure.

I think ICA knew Tony wasn't in it for the long haul. ICA always had to have a backup guy. This time it was crucial because she needed a place to live. She had to hide out from her parents, she killed Caylee.

IMO

As a matter of fact imo it seemed like she was always working hard to have an extra few in line to step on up to the plate. Sick sick and evil person she is.

Did ya'll see BAEZ with a huge smile when the judge said 'why didn't she kill her parents then?'

Yea looks like he is enjoying it. Even though I some what agree with the judge on his ruling I think it was very unprofessional conduct for the judge to make that remark then why didnt she kill her parents :twocents:

It doesnt go to motive unless Toni says he didnt want kids arround.

Caylee was arround and spent the night at other Boyfriends home. So really unless Tony goes agaisnt what he already said then it does not show motive It shows she was doing what she was supossed to be doing ,declining to see her bf and stayig with her child.

Caylee was not allowed to spend the night at Tony's. The im's are about TL coming to Casey's house for sex since she couldn't go there because she had to stay home with Caylee. FG just said it went to motive. She felt hampered and couldn't do what she wanted.

Can anyone help me? I was thinking about this GA saying the car was at amscot for 3 days thing. It's at the back of my mind that someone, maybe GA, called amscot before the A's went to the towyard. I have no idea why but I thought I remembered hearing that a long time ago. Does anyone else remember this?

(with this case having so much info I could be wrong and probably am since this wasn't addressed today in court)

I thought it was on the paperwork the tow yard had on the car. Maybe when Amscot reported it they said how long it had been there.

What is the story about the snake...who takes another creature across the water on his back and when they get to the other side the snake bites the creature when he had said he would not...

and the creature asks, "why would you bite me?" And the snake says you knew I was a snake...

I have that all messed up but maybe someone else will get what I am talking about?

This is all in reference to what George and Cindy tried to do to save Casey is now coming back to them. Without judgement I am saying they waited too long to keep on protecting Casey. Once they realized she had something to do with Caylee, they should have co operated.

Now they are the ones on tape yelling at the media about LE and how they were not following the tips to Nanny...and George is supposedly the one who disposed of Caylee's body.

This is nutso.

:blowkiss:

Aesops Fables - the Scorpion and the Frog - "because it is my nature" or to put it another way - a leopard cannot change his spots....

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog[/ame]

Judge P was pointing out that the motive was not clear from those instant messages. He may also have been giving a slight thought to people in the audience that need to think about it b/c they are under so much pressure.

I hope a certain couple of folks in the audience are getting a clue.

Ohhh I hope so. This is painful to watch. It is discouraging to see that people are actually believing that George had something to do with this. And she sits there mugging at the jury. ugh.

Casey would sell her soul to the devil if she could go free. Unfortunately-George is going to be the Fall guy~

I have been watching Casey very closely when the jury comes in and when they leave. She has bonded with someone right across from her. When Judge was talking about the Lightning Game and she grinned from ear to ear, she again made eye contact with the same person. I am not liking this!

I appreciate that he was ex-LE.

But:

1. He was acting as a dad and a grandad at that time. He was not LE.

2. I feel that he was protecting ICA and CA that day.

As people on here have already said, he probably was suspicious, but did not want to believe that she had done anything as heinous as murder her daughter.

Also, as mentioned above CA called the shots in that house. She obviously let things slide with ICA over stolen $ etc. I don't thing that GA would have the confidence to contact LE without running it by CA first.

I get the feeling IMHO that he was used to CA confronting ICA about her wrong doings in the past and that if GA had called LE without her knowledge then CA would have gone ballistic.

I think he was hoping against hope that ICA had done nothing stupid and that he was waiting to see what ICA and then CA had to say about the matter.
Yes. And the father and grandfather said a prayer when he smelled human decomp in the car that his daughter and granddaughter rode around in. A car that had been towed.

Maybe I'm f'p up in the head, but in that situation, I'm calling 911. Right there.

I'm not driving it home. I'm going to fear that something is horribly wrong and call LE. And something was horribly wrong; the car smelled like a dead human body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911