2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, do the sidebar conversations ever get released to the public? Maybe after the trial is over?

I agree. I feel horrible for George, but the obfuscation makes him seem like he's hiding something. As a former detective, he knows the smell of human decomp and had not heard from his daughter and granddaughter, yet he drove the car home. Even if the trunk was empty, so what?

Can't find daughter or granddaughter; car has been towed; smells like human decomp.

I would have called 911 right there at Amscot.

I don't know, part of me thinks GA's combativeness and obfuscation is casting reasonable doubt as to KC's guilt.

He's been accused of molestation of his daughter and accomplice to hiding a human corpse which just happened to be his grandaughter that he so adored. Combativeness? You've got to be kidding. I would be livid! I would be tempted to march over to ICA and nail her right up against the wall and demand the TRUTH but he can't do that. She started this mess and he will see it through.......for that, I give him all the credit it deserves. Good Lord, most of us would already be in a mental health facility under this kind of stress.

Is this (aol IM's) where ICA called Caylee a snot-head?

ETA: Never mind I think she said that to the cop she dated that was fired.

Yep. If for some reason, GA didn't think it was possible that ICA would try and blame this whole thing on him, he surely gets it now.
Honestly, this is heartbreaking.

What is Cindy doing? Writing a book?

RE Cindy: I hope she is! I'd read it.

It's getting worse by the day isn't it?

Not trying to be rude or snarky here . . I honestly see KC distancing herself away from the Atty sitting with her . . . such a different kc when she is sitting next to any of the other Atty's . . . .she will respond to his questions briefly but turns quickly away . . . lip biting . . .hands are below the table . . .trying to keep her eyes focused off screen (Atty's @ sidebar?) . . . JB animated @ sidebar FG is talking . . . kc now picking up the talking to Atty . . . engaging in conversation but still leans her shoulders out away from him . . not like with other Atty's . . . just noticing some body language . . .

Just out of curiosity, do the sidebar conversations ever get released to the public? Maybe after the trial is over?

Not that I know of, but this is Florida. Maybe during the appeal process and transcripts?

I am surprised that she never leaves with him. He waits and his lawyer goes out with him. Maybe the lawyer advised that this is best?

Why would she leave? I am sure she does not want to miss the rest of the testimonies. The lawyer went out with him to talk to him - in case they have to recall him again soon, KWIM?

My opinion on him not calling 911 is, he doesn't want to believe his worst fears are true. At that moment, seeing the garbage in the trunk was enough to keep him going. He just couldn't go *there* officially yet. I can relate to that via personal experience. Your mind doesn't want to go there and you feel stupid for thinking about calling the police.

JMO

If Baez didn't want these in at trial why didn't he file a motion like the other million he filed?

Maybe he was afraid that his daughter had murdered someone...not Caylee....maybe a bf....and, he was going to protect her. But, I believe he and CA and LA figured out pretty quick that the inmate killed Caylee or Caylee died from an accident.

I am surprised that she never leaves with him. He waits and his lawyer goes out with him. Maybe the lawyer advised that this is best?

It was said some where early in the AM thread that GA and CA were seen entering the courthouse holding hands. I think CA stays behind so the lawyer can speak privately with GA and so they won't miss what ahppens next
jmo

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Tony isn't looking over at #CaseyAnthony today but she is looking at him. -fell

haha

can anyone with more experience than myself bump up the old aol chat log thread b/n Tone and KC? I already tried and failed

SHELLSBELLS you are AWESOME thanks

Are these the messages with "the little snothead" and stuff like that? Maybe we are getting to Caylee not staying over cause Tony though thought it was inappropriate.

Oh no, Jose now knows he can use a hypothetical while questioning. Wanna bet he uses one soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member