2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If George knew that baby died in the swimming pool, he would have come up with some reason over the years to tear it down...even if he didn't tell Cindy the real reason...

I know they have to do this, but it is a bit boring...after so much drama this morning...oh wait, we are getting to the pool...

lol thanks, a friend googled me and found a previous thread (now closed), of people talking about me so I thought I'd come check it out. Very flattering to say the least haha.

haha yeah its all good no worries

I think Cindy is doing great so far. I know these are the easy questions, but she's coming across as very likable.

What I've noticed about ICA is when someone is crying, ICA tilts her head and looks at them in curiosity. Like the concept of true emotions are foreign to her. I think she studies people so that she can mimick them herself when needed. I've heard that sociopaths learn to mimmick human emotion by studying other people and practicing in the mirror. But I've never seen it in real life! It's giving me the heebie jeebies!!!!

Yes, we are watching true sociopath behavior - you will see that she tries to mimic Cindy's grief - because she doesn't feel it herself. She needs a demo first to be able to imitate it.

And of course a lawyer or two to prompt her. Cry now.

If CA believed that Caylee drowned in that pool, I think she would have taken a chainsaw to it!

:greetings: Iassen :Welcome1: to WS
Thank You for your post

She's letting Cindy ramble a bit, being so so nice~

Yes, we are watching true sociopath behavior - you will see that she tries to mimic Cindy's grief - because she doesn't feel it herself. She needs a demo first to be able to imitate it.

And of course a lawyer or two to prompt her. Cry now.

That's so creepy.

This is rough-hang in there CA! you can do it. Just tell the truth.

I spent the better part of Thursday with him. He isn't destroyed over this at all. He just wants to get back to NYC.

:welcome:

Please check your private message box for details on how to be a verified local.

Glad you joined us! :hug:

Shouldn't all this talk of the pool devastate poor poor ICA?

She is so going to be backing George's complete innocence and she knows that means she's nailing her daughter, but this is the way Baez has decided to play it and there's nothing she can do now but sink her daughter. Sad, but that's the truth for Cindy and Casey's forced her hand.

Cindy's interactions with LDB today are so,so different than they have been before, it really is something.

IMO....Baez is going to after Cindy...he will say, like he mentioned in opening statements, that she left the ladder up..and that is how Caylee got into the pool and drowned....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea