2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ICA is enjoying this, watching her mothers heartbreak.

Cindy's interactions with LDB today are so,so different than they have been before, it really is something.

Just like George's complete turnabout, nice to the SA and snippy with Baez.:waitasec: Go figure.

defendant shaking her head no at the picture of Caylee's cute play area. Like, how dare you remind me of that place.

I have to say this. These are real tears from CA and did anyone notice Casey shaking her head no. Why would she do that. These are real pictures.

Unreal how CA is from one video to the next...remembering her questioning with Morgan re the real Zenada..............she sure can change from one time to the next...has me worried.

It is strange, but, NOW that she has seen and heard real evidence I think she can view things differently. THE PIECES MAY BE COMING TOGETHER FOR HER NOW.

IMO....Baez is going to after Cindy...he will say, like he mentioned in opening statements, that she left the ladder up..and that is how Caylee got into the pool and drowned....

I'd like to say that there will be fireworks, but I think it will be more like
shock and awe, if you know what I mean.

:cry: i soooo get her grief...its taken me FIVE YEARS to get the courage to open up the boxes of my sons CDs artwork etc etc.

having to talk about the playhouse...poor Cindy, my heart goes out to her.

I can't imagine how it must be for George.. your granddaughter is murdered by his own daughter, and then that daughter betrays him like this. I saw him the other day, he just looked so defeated. :(

ICA wiping away nontears

"we didn't want her sitting on grass when playing in the playhouse" so sad, its obvious they loved her so much!

OMG ICA could have used that shovel to lift the stone flooring in the playhouse so she could bury Caylee there.

Poor Cindy.. this is hearbreaking. ICA decided to pretend to cry now?

ICA finally pretending to wipe away tears. Checks the tissue after each wipe.
ICA's eyes clear white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member