2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so.....Cindy will finish testifying Tues, she didn't get the July 15th when she call 911, right????

I doubt she will finish Tuesday, she and GA have a few very rough days ahead of them.

I need some one that uses lip reading as daily communication SOTS.

WOW...that's resourceful Tulessa. I bet ya news networks have them available too.

I know someone blind...but not deaf.

My kids never listen but I don't think that counts does it????

so.....Cindy will finish testifying Tues, she didn't get the July 15th when she call 911, right????

No she hasn't even touched the really good stuff - I think CA can expect to be on the stand - this time- for most of Tuesday. Well, longer if Baez rips into her.

And I think he is going to be foolish enough to try, based on how we saw he handled George.

Oh Lordie, in thinking about the evening of the trip to Tony L.s apartment, following through the 911 call and what happened the next day - just for that CA could be up there for days....

From what I could make out of what Casey said during her meltdown, it makes perfect sense. She has now seemed to "adopt" her lawyers as her new family. They probably treat her they way she demands to be treated. She was looking for sympathy from DCS, and she got it. They seem to believe her "story", poor abused Casey.

Probably why she had no trouble throwing CA & GA under the bus. She no longer needs them, she has her new "family" who make her the center of attention. Just what she always wanted.

Wonder what she will do when the trial is over, and they are done with her? :waitasec:

Dead serious. I am blind from trying to read ICA's lips during her melt down.
uh oh! I bet Braille laptops are pricey!
maybe we should start a fund! cause no one here wants to lose you! :floorlaugh:
I'm kiddin about the laptop!

No she hasn't even touched the really good stuff - I think CA can expect to be on the stand - this time- for most of Tuesday. Well, longer if Baez rips into her.

And I think he is going to be foolish enough to try, based on how we saw he handled George.

I couldn't agree more

Oh Lordie, in thinking about the evening of the trip to Tony L.s apartment, following through the 911 call and what happened the next day - just for that CA could be up there for days....

Agree, CA's testimony is far from over, especially with the great detail LDB is going into on direct. Who knows what the defense will do, except I'd anticipate trying to get in questions on subjects that weren't addressed on direct and many objections.

MOO

Agree, CA's testimony is far from over, especially with the great detail LDB is going into on direct. Who knows what the defense will do, except I'd anticipate trying to get in questions on subjects that weren't addressed on direct and many objections.

MOO

Yes, you are right except I hope and think LDB is smart enough to keep switching it up - we need to get Amy H's testimony in there somewhere so I'm hoping for CA's mental state she won't be up there for really long periods of more than a day at a time.

With the next two weeks coming up, poor NG is going to turn herself inside out with all the bombshelling going on - :great:

WOW...that's resourceful Tulessa. I bet ya news networks have them available too.

I know someone blind...but not deaf.

My kids never listen but I don't think that counts does it????

My ex brother in law's sister is deaf but I have lost contact with her. No, the kids not listening doesn't count.:floorlaugh:

Please, please, can somebody tell me where I can watch pt. 7, today's last testimony from Cindy. I can't get past pt.6 on WFTV. PLEASE:(((((((

Looks like WFTV got Part 7 straightened out. I'm watching it now.

Yes, you are right except I hope and think LDB is smart enough to keep switching it up - we need to get Amy H's testimony in there somewhere so I'm hoping for CA's mental state she won't be up there for really long periods of more than a day at a time.

With the next two weeks coming up, poor NG is going to turn herself inside out with all the bombshelling going on - :great:

Perhaps something along the line of how GA testified, recalling CA to the stand as "needed".

My hearing is really bad. I can not "hear" unless I can lip read. Watch TV with closed caption on
drives my hubby crazy cause it distracts him! If you ride in my backseat. don't bother trying to talk to me all I hear is blah blah blah. Thank God for texting!
but I don't wanna give my :twocents: cause what if I am wrong?

My hearing is really bad. I can not "hear" unless I can lip read. Watch TV with closed caption on
drives my hubby crazy cause it distracts him! If you ride in my backseat. don't bother trying to talk to me all I hear is blah blah blah. Thank God for texting!

LOl I've been wrong a million times and I keep posting. Let us have it.

Hubby's hearing is very bad also & he refuses to get hearing aides. Thank God for CC. :)

Tulessa, what are your new Forum friends saying? Did you pass along Ica's meltdown?!!!!!

Inquiring minds want to know:waitasec:

LDB really bores me. I have to keep going back to listen to what she says....I hope JA or FG takes over soon.

I adore LDB I find FG rather boring tho. I guess it just goes to show different people respond differently to varied styles of questioning. :)

Wow this is pixilated!
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html#

I got...
c - She did that to hurt me!
d-I know
c-she's got
d- i know hun (ny)
c- just seeing her with that son of a b____
_________? if she believed me she's not even trying now.
she's been like this for 3years & nothing! how am i supposed
to believe she ____________? this whole time?
I ______? her so well
and she sat there like___
this is stupid!

that's what I got, between LDB hair and officer's shoulder's etc!
fwiw...

"ds" was mostly side ways... i couldn't read much!

Tulessa, what are your new Forum friends saying? Did you pass along Ica's meltdown?!!!!!

Inquiring minds want to know:waitasec:

I just joined an hour ago. I won't post forum info here, but I WILL post what others transcribe to me. I started a thread asking for help with the video but the Mod or Mods have yet to ok my post? I'm thinking I may have to be there a few days before this can happen. I tried to post a picture of my pet & it had to be ok'd. So I'm still waiting.

My intro has gotten a few VERY NICE replies, so that's a good start. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member