2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a selfish pshycho!!!!! its all about her!!! it was from the beginning and it is now! how messed up.. and she is carrying this on still as if it all is abut her.. blaming her!!!! omg... tony tony tony??????? still lying!!! and creating more and more... a waste???? hear all the screaming!!

Her friend is crying over caylee and there sits casey dry eyed. :maddening:

Oh! But wait!I forgot! A liar doesn't make you a murderer!

What you hear from ICA is how she talked on a daily basis I'm betting. She learned from observations.

So if Cindy and George were so horrible and terrible and awful to live with why didn't Casey leave?... ummm for the same reason the Menendez Brothers didn't just walk out...
MONEY.

The defense needs to just hang it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To quote Casey, "what a waste"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This phone call will sink her. So uncaring, so cold. This phone call is absolutely not a waste, huge waste, for the SA.

Casey says Lee needs to stop ****ing lying, that he has Tony's number and that she has not slept in three days. Three days. Casey has not gotten a chance to talk to Tony since this morning. Casey says she made the MySpace...

Oh, this is the REAL Casey. Oh, the REALLY real Casey.

Super cold, super scary.

This call is so DAMAGING. If I were ont he jury I would be done. This is sick.

Well thats the pot calling the kettle black ...

(ICA saying Lee's Fing lying ... he does have TL #)

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
One female juror glances up at #CaseyAnthony during this phone call. -fell

As much as I agree in a whole lot of ways, I don't see how they can. They would rip her apart.

Yes but she has to ans to it being an accident JB opend this can of worms!
She also has to testify about the molestation charges against George and Lee.

Wow, I heard these calls, all of them, and I don't remember ICA dropping the F bomb like this, was it edited out, or did I just miss it in my horror?

I wonder the same thing. I think they MIhgt have taken it out. I dont recall hearing this much cussing either.

Casey originally said she was trying to look for Zanny on her own through her own resources - she admitted that was stupid. So now in this call when she wants TL's number, she's saying the investigators aren't listening to her? That if they'd listen to her, they'd be able to find Caylee. ?????

Throughout the call all she wants is TL's number. Then she says all she wants is to find Caylee. ?????

Why would she not have known Tony (boyfriend at the time) telephone's number? Or was this just a reason to call home for something else?

At this juncture ICA's only hope is to throw herself on the mercy of the court!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donnachandler