2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Cindy on stand, shaking her head, crying, wiping face with tissue. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
One female juror glances up at #CaseyAnthony during this phone call. -fell
2 minutes ago

Jail call: #caseyanthony: "I can't be sitting here crying...every two seconds."
2 minutes ago

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
Casey talking about her phone call to her family from jail....."Calling you guys, huge waste."
2 minutes ago

Cindy Anthony is again crying with head in hands as she listens to her daughter's words in this call from the jail. #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago

Jail call: #caseyanthony: "They [law enforcement] haven't listened to a [expletive] thing I've said."
3 minutes ago

Cindy is breaking down again. #CaseyAnthony -fell
4 minutes ago

Jail call: #caseyanthony: "Oh my God. CAlling you guys? A waste. A huge waste."
4 minutes ago

Jail call: #caseyanthony: "They're blaming me for stuff that I never would do."
5 minutes ago

The jurors are looking at the monitors. Not at Cindy or #CaseyAnthony -fell
4 minutes ago

Jail call: #caseyanthony tells Lee she wants Tony Lazzaro's #, because she hasn't had a chance to talk to him.
5 minutes ago

Jail call: #caseyanthony: "If I knew where Caylee was, do you think any of this would be happening?"
6 minutes ago

Lee gets on the phone and accused her of trying to "cut everyone out." #CaseyAnthony wants her boyfriends phone number. -fell
6 minutes ago

Jail call: Lee tells #caseyanthony to tell hiim what's going on. "We're going to find out."
6 minutes ago

In jail call: #caseyanthony says she doesn't want family to come to her court hearings.
7 minutes ago

In call #CaseyAnthony is mad her mother said on the news she didn't know what her daughter's involvement was. -fell
7 minutes ago

in jail call, #caseyanthony sarcastically compliments Cindy on her "cameo" on TV news.
8 minutes ago

#caseyanthony in jail call: "I don't [expletive] know where she's at"
9 minutes ago

Jurors are all watching their monitors as jail call plays
9 minutes ago

The jury is listening to a call #CaseyAnthony made from jail to your parents. Casey is upset w/ Cindy -fell
9 minutes ago

Jury is seeing transcript displayed on a screen. #caseyanthony
9 minutes ago
»

Read the transcript of the call the jury is listening to now: http://goo.gl/UIzKC

This is totally putting the nail in ICA's case, IMO. What a cold, cold, person....."they are going to pin on this on me"...yeah, which is why if it was an ACCIDENT, she would have told at this point. The defenses story is really laughable in light of all these calls.

this call is ALL GUILT!!! even worse than her mothers 911 call!! she is telling these tales so calmly and as matter of factly... guilty....

I can see that CA is just now seeing the "light". It has just all piled on top of her

wow - hearing this again, Christina is awesome! She's really trying to get it out of her.

Forgot how much I love Kristina's resolve in getting info from angry KC.

Looking back now, Cindy and Lee must have been thinking who the hell is Tony? At that point Cindy only knew about Jeff!

omg this makes me sick... ive heard this 100's of times yet hearing it now, during court, just makes me even more sick...

Juror no. four just shook her head at the recorded jailhouse call. I know they're not supposed to react, but some of them can't help it.
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:04 PM

Juror no. four just shook her head at the recorded jailhouse call. I know they're not supposed to react, but some of them can't help it.

Per WESH

OMG! This is so intense. I really hope this is as shocking and moving for the Anthonys AND the jururs equally. If I was her mother, in denial, and not having heard these tapes yet, I would see the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule