2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM just messed up and said Deputy Melich

The DT keeps asking if certain LE have ever responded to the home before.....implying that there HAD been calls before.

That is true...but is that allowed IN?
LE has been called to the house in the past...disturbance, domestic (?)

Wow!!

I am so disgusted by this.....

Poor, pitiful Kc..... cuffed, in a 'cage', uniformed officers.......

:banghead:

"you weren't going to let anybody leave either, were ya..." Grr!

The jury must be thinking "WTH is the problem?? She reported her child missing... of course deputies were going to be there!!"

I would think a reasonable person would be appreciative of 3 deputies being there when a child has been missing for 31 days.

Why is the DT trying to demonize the OCSD for this?

Oh good grief. CM acts like poor little Casey was surrounded by a full army with their firearms all poised to take her down.

The only thing I agree with in CM's approach is questioning about the car. CA mentioned the car in her 911 call, but no one seemed willing to immediately investigate the vehicle, even with the smell. Very odd, to me.

CM is trying to make is seem like ICA was in custody.... 3 deputies on site and no-one leaves

CM: u weren't gonna let anybody leave were u?

Hosey: (paraphrasing) can't say what i would have done

IS - Jean C during lunch break - said that Juror 3019 who everyone was concerned about because of her inability to judge others, has stared intently at ICA for the longest time, she can't take her eyes off her and looks appalled at what she has been hearing today....

Now CM is implying that KC was returned by LE to a house where she was being held against her will.

I hope the jurors later see how much "fun" ICA had on the trip to Universal, I really hope that picture of her for the "fliers" come in, also her interview with the policy at the station, where she is "preening" when they leave the room. She was really afraid of the officers then, wasn't she!!

Mason is so rude. IMO.

Now CM is pretty much saying Posey really had nothing to do with the case

I would think a reasonable person would be appreciative of 3 deputies being there when a child has been missing for 31 days.

Why is the DT trying to demonize the OCSD for this?

:waitasec: Let's hope the jury sees this. You're so right!

CM: so for that time kc is in the family home with at least three deputies waiting for YM?

not really. they were not all in there going back and forth to cars getting statements.

CM: in the house?

I was back in forth with phone calls and checking my computer.

CM: you wouldn't let anybody leave, would you?

I couldn't say I wouldn't have.

CM: were you there when YM came and interviewed Casey

I don't remember how long I was there after he arrived.

CM: he takes over?

(longer) yes

CM: you are not in the chain of ?

no

CM: when you did your walk not privy to any statements

correct

CM: only time you had to do with any of it was the protesters that have nothing better to do with their lives...

objection

CM: (IMHO: really, he was babbling...on and on about protestors...) :dunno:

Where is the thread for the morning case? I had to leave and want to see what LA testified to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther