2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB driving it home with Hosey that this was spite and jealousy, a rocky relationship between daughter and mother why Casey killed Caylee.

The jury must be thinking "WTH is the problem?? She reported her child missing... of course deputies were going to be there!!"

And I guess Mason is implying that LE should have removed their guns before entering the A home.....:maddening:

I am very proud of the OCSO. These officers all seem very well-spoken, professional, credible and prepared witnesses.

LDB: Did you make any effort to stop Lee Anthony from leaving the scene?
DH: No I did not.

HA!

ICA sitting there looking indignant, as if she was really kept at the house against her will.
As if she had been arrested on a ******* whim!
Poor little victim.

I had a doctors appt. today, could someone, anyone please tell me, is Lee A. testimony over? PLEASE!!! ThANKs!!!!!

after three separate 911 calls and a frantic CA saying get people over here now, we are all sposed to feel sorry for poor wittle intimidated ICA when they all actually showed up by invite no less from the home's owner.

I think some of you may be surprised when you hear the states 'tone' when they start cross examining defense witnesses.

Oh I don't expect anything other than terse and fierce - Did you happen to see the hearing when CM went on and on about how much the deputies weighed/how tall they were and if the carried weapons? We've just seen this dog and pony show. Sorry if were spouting off

ICA sitting there looking indignant, as if she was really kept at the house against her will.
As if she had been arrested on a ******* whim!
Poor little victim.

And this right here goes to show where she deviates from the response one would expect from a mother. A mother worried about her child would be on her hands and knees begging police to help her. Offering every bit of truth she could to bring her child home.

There was no need for any of this if Caylee drowned. Not one bit.

Why is CM stressing that GA was calm? I thought he was a hot headed hitter type.

I had a doctors appt. today, could someone, anyone please tell me, is Lee A. testimony over? PLEASE!!! ThANKs!!!!!

He was on this morning, may be recalled later on. No major bombshells...

CM ask if GA was calm, answered yes. Well someone had to remain calm. Some folks react differently in stressful situations!

Yes, LA testified this am. Got out that ICA said she was 'maybe a spiteful *****'.

CM - George's demeanor was calm. Trying to go after George again.

CM is soooo condescending in his questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500