2011.06.01 Nancy Grace was "websleuthing" tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on the sidebar thread, but I'm going to re post it in response to your post.

Well, the question I have is how does the DT after in opening expect us to believe anything when they state their client is a LIAR? Who told them she was molested? Their Client! Who told them that Caylee drowned in the pool? Their Client! On and On and On

I know! It is like a new standard has been set, that it is o.k to lie, not to cooperate with LE, not care your daughter is missing, never confess to an accident, never cooperate with anyone --that's all good????

I am tired of LKB on every show promoting ... So what ICA is a liar. She lies. But believe her when we tell you what she really said. Double standard. ICA will never testify the DT is doing it for her.

We got a shout out from the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show!!! :D

Puleeessseeee, she knows darn well who WS is as alot of info on her show is read by her staff (imo) . WS is the one with her "Bombshells"!!!

Not kidding, and certainly not bragging, but twice she's quoted a post of mine word for word.

Made me livid.

wtg Tricia... thanks for taking the time to write to NG about Yuri's posts.

OK, I forgive Nancy for Websleuthing.com Nancy got it right the second time (websleuths) AND she said what I told her producer. Melich WAS NOT Reprimanded.

```````````````
He wasn't? Then what was all that talk about in the courtroom this afternoon about him being reprimanded?

OK, I forgive Nancy for Websleuthing.com Nancy got it right the second time (websleuths) AND she said what I told her producer. Melich WAS NOT Reprimanded.

```````````````

Good job! It occurred to me today that Baez said he got reprimanded but before that YM stated he got a promotion!! Too bad he didn't get First Responder of the Year!

Hmmph! Nancy Grace was talking about Yuri and "something called webslething.com?" Websleuths! It's Websleuths!

JoAnn_W

I'm 99.9% sure she knows who we are. She's ... mis-speaking. Perhaps on purpose.

I think I'll call her show The Nanny Gracias Show from now on. See if she likes it. lol

He wasn't? Then what was all that talk about in the courtroom this afternoon about him being reprimanded?

More halftruths from <modsnip - JB>. He wanted to make it sound like it was a formal reprimand, rather than a simple, "Hey, don't do that." And hey, "technically" he wasn't "lying" so...

Is this jury really going to be shocked that Casey has convictions for stealing, etc. after hearing tapes, hearing about her lies, her behavior, etc....the stealing almost seems besides the point.

Swithed over to O'Reilly for a minute. Geraldo was yelling that YM should have read CA her miranda rights. He said the case could be thrown out on appeal. Is this a valid concern? I havent heard anyone else mention this.

On CNN - Piers Morgan will have NG and Dan Abrams on his show in a few minutes. He called them two people who know more than anyone else about this case (Caylee)... we'll see.

I know! It is like a new standard has been set, that it is o.k to lie, not to cooperate with LE, not care your daughter is missing, never confess to an accident, never cooperate with anyone --that's all good????

I am tired of LKB on every show promoting ... So what ICA is a liar. She lies. But believe her when we tell you what she really said. Double standard. ICA will never testify the DT is doing it for her.

Exactly! She lies 18 million times, but believe 3 three times. Her family is sooooo dysfunctional they believed her lies, yet her friends just didn't know her well so believing her lies was acceptable. She's soooo scared of her mother, yet there's her on tape chewing her arse. She's been molested for years by her father yet he's the "best father and grandfather in the world."

You. Can't. Have. It. Both. Ways. And this jury has ALREADY caught on. (yup... read it I don't care JB). They already know what's down and are drudging to the end. That's why they wanted to work on Sat B4 Memorial Day and they are wondering who the alternates are. They got this. They just want to get it over with.

On CNN - Piers Morgan will have NG and Dan Abrams on his show in a few minutes. He called them two people who know more than anyone else about this case (Caylee)... we'll see.

I have to wholeheartedly disagree. There are 100 posters here, or more, who know more than anyone else about this case!

Swithed over to O'Reilly for a minute. Geraldo was yelling that YM should have read CA her miranda rights. He said the case could be thrown out on appeal. Is this a valid concern? I havent heard anyone else mention this.

I'm glad I wasn't watching that. Ugh!

Geraldo should have watched the 'Agents of the State' hearing where JB tried to assert that she should have been read her rights.
Fortunately HHJP did not agree..:great:

Dr Drew is discussing the case on HLN now also.......

wtg Tricia... thanks for taking the time to write to NG about Yuri's posts.

It really goes to show how Tricia protects her "wolfpack." To quote Hangover movie. lol

You're the best friends that anyone could have, you're the best friends that anyone could have...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member