2011.06.01 Nancy Grace was "websleuthing" tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Lee was really talking about Caylee at the memorial but said CMA so that Casey would think he was talking to her. Maybe he wanted her to still think he was on her side so she would tell him things or admit something to him. Who knows. I do agree that it was a bit creepy and strange.

The bad thing is, I don't believe anything that Jose says BUT this family has done so many odd things that it does make people doubt them and wonder about things. I, for one, don't believe any of it, but unless you know this case inside out like most of us here, you may think differently.

Casey is a callous, coldhearted lying thief. So is it any wonder that her family is dysfunctional and kind of creepy? But that doesn't give Casey a pass for Caylee's death.

What did NG do today? Did she not even watch the trial?
She is asking Jean if they actually read the statement in court and seems shocked beyond belief...give me a break...

Also how did they all get stuck on June 9th as the date last seen?

I think GA started with that date. See, Casey left on Monday, the 9th w/Caylee and told her dad that she wouldn't be home that night. She said she was spending the night w/Zanny.

What actually happened is ICA spent the night w/Ricardo. I honestly think GA is mis-remembering. I do not think he saw her on the following Monday, the 16th.

It was erroneously reported at the time that he was reprimanded. I spoke to him personally and he said he was asked to stop posting. No reprimand at all. This was a few years ago.

Not knowing a lot about how police management works I do know if someone is reprimanded it's kind of a big deal. Paperwork, official warning blah blah blah. Melich was asked to stop posting. That's all.

A reprimand in LE goes into your personnel file and your entire file is reviewed any time you are up for a promotion. It is formal paperwork and you even have to sign it yourself. I agree that Yuri Melich would not even so much as a blemish on his record or he wouldn't have been promoted to the position he now has.

Thank you so much for setting the record straight, Tricia. I was so pleased to hear your letter on national TV. Without a doubt, WS is the most respected message board on the internet!

Thank you News Junkie for all your help today. Behind the scenes News Junkie was working her behind off helping me and I really appreciate it.

Don't you think Baez is going to try and bring this in again? I do.

Oh yes. He will try until the judge tells him, 'Mr.Biiiiiiiiiiiiaezzz, I will not entertain that again. So noted and on the record for use for a possible appeal.' Then he will try to sneak it into closing remarks or questions.

I do think we should have a contest to see how many total times JB and co. will ask for a mistrial. I don't think we have heard the last on that either! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg