2011.06.01 Nancy Grace was "websleuthing" tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that. AND, I never understood the "C M A I'm so proud of you" statement. Proud? Really? How would that be?

What could Casey possibly have done for Lee to be so proud of her???
Not graduate, deny a pregnancy, steal money, murder a beautiful baby girl???

I think the bracelet he kissed contained part of Caylee's cremated remains. And, furthermore, I think LE was sending a message to each of the CMA's in his life: Caylee, Casey and Cindy.

We just need to figure out which message was for which CMA. But that's just all my opinion. I find LE to be a little bit out of this world.

Az!! Did he kiss it 2 or 3 times?? I thought it was only 2. Freak-eh.

Yuri gave Casey many chances to change her statement, that's probably more than she would have received with other LE.

Thanks Searchfortruth for pointing that out. I found the audio of Casey interview with Yuri to be out of this world.

When she gets to the point of explaining the many moves Zanny made in order to move to a new apartment at Sawgrass, she was amazing. She never missed a beat. She is so accomplished as a liar. In fact, I'm willing to bet Yuri in the course of his career, has met up with others who are smooth liars like ICA and that is why he continued to offer her a chance to change her story.

That tape, along with her first call home from jail tape, I hope is what will sink her ship with the jury. jmo

Swithed over to O'Reilly for a minute. Geraldo was yelling that YM should have read CA her miranda rights. He said the case could be thrown out on appeal. Is this a valid concern? I havent heard anyone else mention this.

Sounds like Geraldo is trying to promote his buddy Baez's insistance that Casey was a suspect from day one and the police only focused on her....and therefore treated her as a suspect and the big bad gun carrying police officers put her in the back of a patrol car in the "cage".

Nice try, but doesn't fly.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! JB wanted to try to snowball the mis-reporting into a truth in court and the judge in his wisdom didn't buy what he was selling!

In addition, JB tried to misconstrue a quoted post with a hypothetical question answered into a breach of ethic and again IT WAS NOT!

Here is my post from today when I was fuming hearing this 'stunt' on national tv -- it has links to where it is stated -- NOT TRUE.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

:seeya: BTW - Hello to InSessions readers - so sorry about your forum closing. I remember years ago when Court TV forums closed and if you need a new home -- come join us!

Thank you News Junkie for all your help today. Behind the scenes News Junkie was working her behind off helping me and I really appreciate it.

Don't you think Baez is going to try and bring this in again? I do.

I could not stop laughing! That was one of my favorite moments. And the Det. was so sharp on his full response...(If she had committed suicide she would not be there) something like that lol

Does anyone have that moment handy via a link? I was busy trying to restart my heart after hearing "Dick Tracy Orlando."

OMG! I Love it on the main page of WS:

Please note - this is a message board, not a blog Thank you.

WS :rocker:

Why did I think Cindy's middle name is Ann? Where did that come from??!!:waitasec:

That CMA thing at the memorial was weird to me too. I still have a hard time watching that part of it. Creeeeeeepy. Why not just say what you mean? I don't like it when people are cryptic. I'm a very literal person so I appreciate it when people tell things like they are.

Guess I wouldn't be a good juror in this case and have to listen to all those lies. It seriously makes me cringe when I hear the tapes of KC talking about how in her gut she knows Caylee is all right when in reality she wasn't.

Az!! Did he kiss it 2 or 3 times?? I thought it was only 2. Freak-eh.

Good question gibby. I'm not sure. No matter how many times, I still find him to be a creepy. I get the feeling he lives in a completely different world. I guess it runs in the family.
JMO

I think the bracelet he kissed contained part of Caylee's cremated remains. And, furthermore, I think LE was sending a message to each of the CMA's in his life: Caylee, Casey and Cindy.

We just need to figure out which message was for which CMA. But that's just all my opinion. I find LE to be a little bit out of this world.

Maybe LA? I was wondering why Law Enforcement would be sending messages to each CMA :floorlaugh:

What could Casey possibly have done for Lee to be so proud of her???
Not graduate, deny a pregnancy, steal money, murder a beautiful baby girl???

Nothing Lee said in his speech made much sense, no matter who he was talking about-why the he?? couldn't he just make it clear, use Caylee's name if he was talking to Caylee? It was totally bizarre, I had not seen it before today and am beside myself...

Why did I think Cindy's middle name is Ann? Where did that come from??!!:waitasec:

That CMA thing at the memorial was weird to me too. I still have a hard time watching that part of it. Creeeeeeepy. Why not just say what you mean? I don't like it when people are cryptic. I'm a very literal person so I appreciate it when people tell things like they are.

Guess I wouldn't be a good juror in this case and have to listen to all those lies. It seriously makes me cringe when I hear the tapes of KC talking about how in her gut she knows Caylee is all right when in reality she wasn't.

It's funny you should mention Cindy's middle name, I always thought is was Marie, but when Cindy took the stand I swear I heard her say Cynthia Ann Anthony. :waitasec:

It's funny you should mention Cindy's middle name, I always thought is was Marie, but when Cindy took the stand I swear I heard her say Cynthia Ann Anthony. :waitasec:

I'm pretty sure you're right...I thought she said Ann as well.

Good question gibby. I'm not sure. No matter how many times, I still find him to be a creepy. I get the feeling he lives in a completely different world. I guess it runs in the family.
JMO

I think maybe I like him better than cause truthfully? I'd live my own world and git the hELZ outta that house when I could. Which Lee did. Now. He didn't up and murder anyone just yet so maybe I admire him a little bit. He's always gonna be creepy to me... like when you were a kid and there was "that house" for Halloween that freaked you out... and you loved candy so much you couldn't stop yourselves... and you and your friends dared yourselves to enter... and there was a gate and tall grass and barking dogs and no lights on and you knock on the door all scared. And SOMEONE peered out the window/peep hole. Yeah. I envision that to be Lee's house in the future.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :rocker: Thank you. :) The 2 kisses would make more sense then. And gives poor Cindy a pass.

Swithed over to O'Reilly for a minute. Geraldo was yelling that YM should have read CA her miranda rights. He said the case could be thrown out on appeal. Is this a valid concern? I havent heard anyone else mention this.

After Geraldo watched Baez's blunders in person, how in the heck can he even support anything he does?? They could have shot her in the butt for all I care, but if I had to watch Baez and his blundering around I'd soon be convinced that she deserved it or it was an accident. Good grief.

You know Quiche, you could be exactly correct on that idea for George and Cindy. They certainly have been through the worst.

But, I have another idea that might not endear me with others. For nearly three years we watched and wondered while ICA's parents took steps to confuse or obstruct the investigation into what role their daughter played in the disappearance of Caylee. At each turn they seemed to be defending ICA.

I think the tide turned immediately for George and Cindy weeks before the trial began when they learned how the defense team would be presenting the case in order to defend Casey.

I think once her parents learned she was going to blame them for her behavior, mainly with accusing George of molesting her, and possibly Cindy's strict and insulting comments, they decided they were not going to be portrayed that way to the viewing public. Only then did they abanded the idea of protecting ICA and made the choice of protecting themselves instead.

To me, that is how important image is to George and Cindy Anthony.
Of course I was touched by Cindy's testimony and her tears and woes on the stand. But I also believe bottom line, it's how they appear to others that is most important to them. jmo

I think that might be a little unfair, considering the circumstances they are facing. I bet if the DT strategy was just going to be something harming their image, like they were too strict or were inept, they would be onboard. BUT THIS STRATEGY HAS GEORGE RAPING HIS CHILD SINCE AGE 8. I don't think it is fair to imply they are just concerned about their 'image' when they want to refute that accusation.imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelleLyn