2011.06.01 Nancy Grace was "websleuthing" tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puleeessseeee, she knows darn well who WS is as alot of info on her show is read here first by her staff (imo) . WS is the one with her "Bombshells"!!!

The day Cindy broke down while viewing the photo of Caylee's car seat, I posted and said that Cindy's Grandma's heart was broken and I, as a grandma myself, had "cried a river" watching it. That very night on NG, she showed the clip of Cindy sobbing over the photo of the car seat, NG said that Cindy "cried a river" that day in court! A coinky dink? :eek:

I'd like to thank Tricia for contacting NG to let her know that YM was NOT reprimanded!!! :blowkiss: After the "websleuthing.com" remark by NG, I am ecstatic that she now knows we are WEBSLEUTHS.COM!!!!!

I'm still laughing my head off at Baez asking YM if Casey ever committed suicide! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

BBM

I've had a few good laughs throughout the day just thinking of that Baez classic myself!

I don't know how YM refrained from laughing - good self control? I was listening to a radio show years ago on New Years Eve. The DJ was was cautioning listeners to be careful celebrating that night. Three times during the show, he said, remember "never ever drive when you get behind the wheel". Still makes me laugh thinking about it. Would love to hear that DJ interview Baez...:laugh:

hmmm wonder if they have a message board 101 we can send them:crazy:

The day Cindy broke down while viewing the photo of Caylee's car seat, I posted and said that Cindy's Grandma's heart was broken and I, as a grandma myself, had "cried a river" watching it. That very night on NG, she showed the clip of Cindy sobbing over the photo of the car seat, NG said that Cindy "cried a river" that day in court! A coinky dink? :eek:

It's not such an unusual figure of speech. :pillowfight2::truce:

This is late in thread, but Nancy could have said Weblseuths owner name, unless she was asked not to.

A_News_Junkie, JB & CM don't know the difference between a blog and a message board!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wonder if JB or CM has ever checked out Richard Hornsby's blog? Richard's "bLAWg, bLOG, BLAHg" would confuse the hell out of them! :floorlaugh:

Yeah, LOL = LOTS OF LUCK......to them (NOT!)

Who is is the mood to throw thwartcakes with me? LOL
:cupcake:
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg

It's not such an unusual figure of speech. :pillowfight2::truce:

No it's not but having just written it a couple hours prior, it struck me as unusual. But I do appreciate you pointing that out.

If Lee was addressing Caylee, why on earth didn't he use her name?

Maybe at the time it was too painful to actually say her name and therefore her used her initials.....I mean he was REALLY REALLY distraught during his eulogy. HOWEVER I really wonder if it was a type of "code".

hmmm wonder if they have a message board 101 we can send them:crazy:

:waitasec: I am just a sayin'...........
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Blogging-Dummies-Computers-Brad-Hill/dp/0471770841"]Amazon.com: Blogging For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) (9780471770848): Brad Hill: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jYm3Ei5NL.@@AMEPARAM@@51jYm3Ei5NL[/ame]

He's kissing something (a bracelet?) on his wrist while making this "CMA" statement. Were there bracelets dedicated to Caylee? I'm inclined to believe they would not have been dedicated to Casey. Anyway, the repeated CMA is really annoying IMO. What was the big deal? Why couldn't he just state the name of the person ? I believe he was referring to Caylee.

I think the bracelet he kissed contained part of Caylee's cremated remains. And, furthermore, I think LE was sending a message to each of the CMA's in his life: Caylee, Casey and Cindy.

We just need to figure out which message was for which CMA. But that's just all my opinion. I find LE to be a little bit out of this world.

I could not stop laughing! That was one of my favorite moments. And the Det. was so sharp on his full response...(If she had committed suicide she would not be there) something like that lol

I do wonder why Lee wasn't asked about the molestation allegations today.

because to suggest it in OS and to actually adress it in witness examination is two very different things. The same reason GA was not asked (by JB) if he did such a thing.

Oakley I just gotta tell you I LOVE your new signature line! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

That one will do me for the rest of the week!!!

Did it ever dawn on JB what he actually said?

I imagine the fight has gone out of George and Cindy-- they must be just numb from exhaustion and sadness. What a horrible thing to realize about the daughter they'd done everything for... :(

You know Quiche, you could be exactly correct on that idea for George and Cindy. They certainly have been through the worst.

But, I have another idea that might not endear me with others. For nearly three years we watched and wondered while ICA's parents took steps to confuse or obstruct the investigation into what role their daughter played in the disappearance of Caylee. At each turn they seemed to be defending ICA.

I think the tide turned immediately for George and Cindy weeks before the trial began when they learned how the defense team would be presenting the case in order to defend Casey.

I think once her parents learned she was going to blame them for her behavior, mainly with accusing George of molesting her, and possibly Cindy's strict and insulting comments, they decided they were not going to be portrayed that way to the viewing public. Only then did they abanded the idea of protecting ICA and made the choice of protecting themselves instead.

To me, that is how important image is to George and Cindy Anthony.
Of course I was touched by Cindy's testimony and her tears and woes on the stand. But I also believe bottom line, it's how they appear to others that is most important to them. jmo

To me, that is how important image is to George and Cindy Anthony.
Of course I was touched by Cindy's testimony and her tears and woes on the stand. But I also believe bottom line, it's how they appear to others that is most important to them. jmo

Snipped; BBM

I hear you, and in a nanosecond, all was instantly forgiven by many of the viewers and bloggers once the Anthonys "behaved" as they viewed they should have all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti