2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<<<<<<< SIDE BAR THREAD >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6605474#post6605474"]2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

she basically gave him a big ol' finger..

CM: and this computer did you even open it to see if it had battery life?

no

CM: it was down

yes

CM: you never did anything else to it?

no

CM: just gave it to...

yes

CM: you are sealing all the openings were you involved in any other aspect in this case?

such as?

CM: you tell me. so the simple answer is no mr mason I was not.

Witness is excused.

HHJP: the time is almost noon and we are going to recess for lunch until 1:30. Your lunch variety will probably change next week. We will have to take you down to a different floor so you will have more room. Trying to have a buffet come in. Till one thirty.

so the cross by DT was to be rude to the witness? And insult the jury? Or did he think by treating this witness in this manner would make the "stoopid" jry think she did something wrong or suspect her?

CM is such a blowhard. He jumps up and starts attacking this woman out of the blue.

" You tell me, You're the detective."

What was the point of that verbal onslaught?

<shrug> maybe a "Lady" detective is someone he doesn't respect??

#CaseyAnthony juror 15 woman looked down and smiled at Mason trying to tell detective to look at him.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:51 AM

As a woman..Mr Mason's condescending tone towards a woman is not going to win support from the female jurors IMO

I don't think his condescending tone and peculiar style of questioning will go down well with ANY juror.

Atrotious!

:twocents: Just an FYI: It is excellent technique to interact with the jury when testifying to YOUR actions or YOUR opinion!:rocker:

And also polite!...after all, they are the FINDERS OF THE FACTS!

Casey smiling and looking all happy now, as she departs the court room.

Also, when CM asked the witness how she was doing, she said fine, how are you? CM ignored her. He probably didn't hear her. But the jury will probably think he was being rude. What a failure that cross was.

witness wasn't rattled - seems like she may have dealt with CM in the past.
I don't get how that nastiness is effective.

I think CM just lost major points with the jury. What strategic purpose did he achieve with being rude, condescending, and generally belligerent?

:rocker: Exactly ... the DT has NO strategic purpose so they have to rely only on "Character Assassination" . . .

I object to CM answering the witness question for her! Geez!

its not even logical to address a witness like this who is a police officer.

that says to the jury you have no respect for the law or for the police, regardless of if you are a lawyer or not.

/ANGRY FACE HERE!

WHY did they unleash Mason on this detective Beasley? She was a non-player in the case.
All she did was pick up the evidence from the Anthony house. And mason springs up from the dead and starts attacking her. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member