2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does this witness' scientific expertise go over JB's head?

Now JB establishes that it could have been a dead Casey or a dead Cindy that was put in the trunk and shed the death band hair.

The body in Caseys trunk is a problem for their theory that George got rid of it. I`m glad they are fighting that evidence, it should make the jury see why.

Well, it wouldn't be a problem if GA used the car to dispose of Caylee's body. I don't remember anyone saying "how" he did the disposal.

Witness: not a criticism - just a limitation of the science. Yes, they recommended accompanying DNA

Do you all recall what ICA said when the concluded that the hair had come from ICA CA or Caylee (via Mitochondrial dna) ... "Well, I'm not dead...."

Grrr. He is asking again about her area of expertise regarding hair banding.....hasn't she already been qualified this morning, in court, as an expert in this?

BAM! - you have been shot out of the water Mr. Baez, you have confirmed what she has already said regarding DNA...

Miochrondrial DNA is maternal - so Casey and Caylee would have the same M. DNA..Keep going Mr. Baez, please add to the SA's case.
Crucial for the prosecution! :great:

Mitochondrial DNA can belong to Casey, Cindy or Caylee however only one of them are no longer with us therefore the banding or death hair can only belong to one individual. Nuclear DNA should not have a place in this questioning.

Watch JB is gonna bring up Menendez and something else that they agreed NOT to bring up. He wants the jury to hear it,does not care if it is overruled long as the jury hears it. He plays DIRTY JMHO :twocents:

He has done that dozens of times so far, he gets it in then the Judge says "Disregard" and JB knows the jury will remember it.
He is a professional rule breaker. moo

Now JB establishes that it could have been a dead Casey or a dead Cindy that was put in the trunk and shed the death band hair.

I Know! He's helping the prosecution clarify their case! Friggin' amazing! :eek:

JB: So you don't know what causes mitochondrial dna?

:floorlaugh:

'you don't know what causes mitochondri you don't know what causes...'

Is Baez mispronoucing nuclear..seems like i hear him saying I hear him saying newcular?

Do you all recall what ICA said when the concluded that the hair had come from ICA CA or Caylee (via Mitochondrial dna) ... "Well, I'm not dead...."

Holy Man did they use that in court ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member